1st Week Weigh In.....yay!

StIves

So after completing my first Exante week I have lost....................10lbs :party0049: despite my TOTM deciding to make an apperance on Day 5. I am soooooooo pleased.

I am going to add some more twitterings on my blog about the experience but want to thank u all for supporting me during my 1st week.

Good luck Millux for your weigh-in tomorrow :fingerscrossed:.

Brilliant news! I had my first day on Exante yesterday, i was a bit hungry but i'm sure today will be worse. Your results are really motivating! Well done and i hope it continues. Have you done much exercise with it this week?

Brilliant results! Well done you!

Thank u both x

Samh131 - no I haven't done any specific exercise this week but I do walk 20 mins each day on the school run and have a 5 monthold baby at home so at the moment that is enough for me. I do plan to add some structued exercise in a few weeks time.

Congrats to you azzaelectro :) so pleased for you x

welldone ladies :D

well done!! Not much more to lose now and it's a whole stone off

Well done! Whoop to all you ladies!

well done :happy096:

Good going StIves and Azza - that is pretty much ¾st each !! :D

Love Myr xxx

Well done to you both.

Well done to you, think it gets a bit easier after the first week and the big weight loss is a motivator. Feel proud, think if you make the first week it is a good sign to reaching your target. Good luck!

congrats! excellent results :D

well done you,i lost 5 lb which i am realy pleased with dont it make you feel good, i cant change my ticker as it is asking for a code can you help me on that one please,

Back