1st week weigh in

Hi all,
Just back from my weigh in and I lost 13 lb 8oz, so just under the stone. :scale: It feels great to have the first week down. The panic attacks I was having at night time have gone since Saturday night so I feel more energised and ready to face whatever comes. Thank you to all who support on this forum, it really is a great place to be and has kept me going all through last week. Here's hoping for a great second week.
Doirin

Well done Doirin, excellent loss. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Well done Dorin, that is an amazing loss. I have been waiting for you to put your post up. The first week is the hardest and you have done it! Keep us posted on your progress. I am really looking forward to following your journey.

Your posts are very supporting, thank you.

Doirin!!!!
That's a hellava lotta weight lady. Wooop, wooop!! This diet certainly is amazing. What an inspiration you are to us all. My first WI is on wednesday, I hope I can live up to your more than fabulous example.
Go Doirin, go!!

OMG thats fantastic news well done you!!! Caz xx

:woohoo: Nearly a stone in your first week!!!!! OMG you must be over the moon! Glad you are feeling better, have to say I've never felt healthier doing LT. Am now refeeding, but I still love coming on this site to see how everyone is doing!

thats wonderful news, well done you

h xx

Well done thats brilliant. I wish you all the luck for next week too. Keep up the gd work.

Yay Doirin!
I'm absolutely delighted for you - what a result:bliss:

Fi

x

Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement, they really do help.
Can't believe I am into 2nd week already, last week did seem to go slow, but this is day 2 of this week already and I haven't felt the time go. I suppose that's routine for you. Thanks again I will be rooting for all of you too.
Doirin

Back