1st Week

Miss-B

Well got through my first week ok after the first 3 horrifying days.

I started on SS+ but swapped CDC's yesterday and been put on SS, they say I should have been on that from the start.

Hopefully I will have a greater loss next week, although happy with what I lost this week.:)

you have done great hunni.xx

Good luck
x

Still a good loss hun, well done and best of luck for next weeks weigh in.

well done and good luck xx

Well done so far and good luck with next week. You're on the right track.

Hi,

Well done - I know what first week is like, just two days into my second week right now!!!

I nearly quit a couple of times alst week and SO glad that I stuck with it; my CDC is great too, which helps. My wife is doing this too, again that helps!

Good luck with SS and have fun.

J

Thats great news, keep up the good work!!

I'm only into my second day and its been quite tough, had to do a trip to the shops with my partner and the sights and smells of different food made it difficult. lol

Got to get through these first few days, argh!!!

Hi,
im also into my second day and telling you the truth am finding it really hard todays as im feeling really hungry. I'm drinking loads of water but stilll so hungry. First day was great didnt feel hungry at all. Going to see my counselor tomarrow so hope she can give me any tips on how to beat the hunger:cry:. if any one has any advise ... thank you, i have 2 stones to lose.
Martin im glad to know someone who has started the diet at the same time as me. Hope we both do well and good luck.

Hiya Jit and Martin!

I started today so nearly the same time as you two :D

I have such a headache but I have managed to get through 4.5l and am starting another 1.5l bottle now. It hasn't been too hard on the water front since lunchtime and I still have another shake to have...better have that soon actually! I also started exercising today and that felt really invigorating!

Would be nice to keep in touch and compare progress if you would like to?

Well done with your loss Miss B, and good luck with SS, I find it easier that SS+, it's easier to not eat that eat only once a day.

Keep going :)

Great weight loss, you're doing so well. For me, as others have said, I think SS sort of keeps me where I need to be as its black-and-white regarding what you can eat!

Keep us posted...

J

Back