1st weigh in after re-feed

skinnyminnycoming

Not happy!! I put 2lb on this week.

Looking at what I've been eating I'm pretty surprised at that but I wont let it dishearten me.

I've been keeping an online calorie diary and I'm having around 950 cals per day. I know this is double what I was having on the shakes so I'll put it down to my body adjusting to food.

I hope it comes off next week....fingers crossed.

Oh, and the other thing it could be....I cant go to the loo!!!!

Its more than likely cuz you havnt been to the loo! :giggle: I reccomend ducolax :)

Dont worry too much about it chick, and i wouldnt worry about counting calories whilst refeeding. Are you refeeding for another week? xxx

Dont worry about it, its quite natural to have a small gain in the first couple of weeks, it will soon disappear.

Hi Tan

Hit the ducolax last night so things are okay!! I am doing another week of refeed (well, 1 shake and 2 super healthy meals!) Oh, how did you get on with the cottage cheese???

Thanks Mary - I thought I might have gained 1lb but was a bit put out with 2!! Still , at the end of the day I'm over 4st lighter than I was so happy days!!

xx

I had a gain on my first week of refeed also, its just your body adjusting to food again, and like you say, all is okay now after the dulcolax, so fingers crossed for you for next week.

I had a gain on my first week of refeed also, its just your body adjusting to food again, and like you say, all is okay now after the dulcolax, so fingers crossed for you for next week.

Oh - I'm glad its not just me. I've been going through the posts and most people seem to have had a loss on the first week of re-feed. You telling me you had a gain on your first week has reassured me. Hopefully, it'll come off. Thank you!!

I havnt tried cottage cheese yet! After refeed i will :)

You're welcome Liz, the first few months of eating again can be a daunting process, but as long as you follow refeed for 2 weeks then a healthy balanced diet, you will be fine.

Hey hun Im sure you will lose that next week no bothers dont be too down about it it will all work itself out! Your doing really great and are an inspiration to us all!

Back