1st Weigh in and help please (signature thingy!!)

JotheJoker

Hi all

I had my first weigh in on Thursday and have lost 10lbs :D

I've tried updating my signature with goals etc but it says I'm only allowed 150 characters. All I have is my ticker thing, week one (-10lbs) and a couple of goals. I can't seem to get it right?!! Also, how do I do those lovely ticks that people have in their signature when they've achieved their goal?

Technophobe alert :p

Thanks,

Jo

Sorry jo ,
I am absolutely no use to you as I can't work it out either sorry. I have to say congrats on your weight loss
Well done
Tigger x

Hey well done on your 1st weigh in! :D

now as your a newbie you only get a certain amount of signature space so the more you post the more you will get. Not sure how much before it increases though, something like over 150 etc. but if you see mini, starlight or eclipse on here their moderators so will explain it to you properly.

The little ticks can be found when you write on your signature, thread or post and you have the option to go advanced (on computer not smart phone though) once on here you can see the smilies at the side and a link saying 'more available' or something like that. The tick is near to the bottom of the smilies page. :)

Hope this helps and good luck for next week!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great result well done x

Back