1st Weigh In back after not going for 2 weeks! Scared!

laurawalker85

Well I've only got 45 mins left until my first weigh in after I have been so bad on the diet the past two weeks! I am so nervous and am going to be so embarrassed as I know for a fact I have put at least 4lbs on! I hang my head in shame and hope to dear god my leader will be ok

Least you're going back, rather than avoiding going back altogether. Tell her the truth when you get weighed. Lost motivation, no belief etc. I'm sure she'll understand. We are only human after all :). Good luck girly.

Well results are in and my expectations correct and had a 4lb gain! I was surprisingly ok and so was my leader she just said to be good the next two weeks as my next two meetings are closed due to falling on a bank hol! This is gonna be hard! X

Don't be ashamed - there are worse things in the world then putting on 4lb! You won't be the first and you won't be the last your leader has seen and she shouldn't tell you off because you are an adult and she isn't your mother lol :)

Good luck for the next few weeks. I suppose that is a disadvantage of having a Monday class, especially at this time of year. Is there another class you can go to on Bank Holiday weeks?

Well there is the Saturday but I think doing five days of dieting and to again this Saturday won't give me much chance in getting the 4lb off! So am I allowed to go to another class even though they don't have my details?

Good luck!! Do you have scales at home you can weigh on the next two mondays? (id get on now though so you know the difference in the WW scales and your own!)

Yeah I have WW scales actually, I popped on them this morning and they also said 4lb gain so are pretty accurate. So thats a good idea, I think I will do that if I'm not allowed to go to another class and get weighed! X

Back