1st Weigh-In Can i Get a Woop Woop??

skinny-me

HI everyone,
My first weigh-in and i have lost 9lbs!!!!
:party0023: WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!
After having a terrible day 6 & 7 where i was sick etc i went and got weighed and got great results :party0048:

I asked the pharmacist about 2 shakes & meal and she said yes to try it for the week, so im going to do it from today.

So happy lalalalalalalalalalalalaaaaaa x

:happy096: Well done u still managed to lose that even tho u was ill U must be soooooo pleased :)

Im very happy for u :)

Thanks Sweet Cheeks, im honestly going to explode with my happy vibes :vibes:
Really made the torture worth it wohoo!!
Keep going sweet cheeks, first week will be over before you know it!!

Thanks lol im feelng the happy vibes coming through my computer lol really made up for ya :)

I cant wait for my weigh in on friday hope i get good results Just keepin fingers crossed, Im not finding this too hard to be truthful xx

Well done hun
& Good luck with the plan this week, I dare say it will be just as hard to limit yourself to a sensible meal once them taste buds kick in
Let us know how its going
Niki

woop woop great loss well done
I have been thinking about 2 shakes and a high protein meal but I really dont think I am strong enough to do it I would be really interested as to how you do
all the best
XX Sharron

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woop Woop.....WELL DONE thats great!!!! your have to let us know how the 2 shakes & a meal goes....good luck!!! caz xx

Thanks everyone, im going to have my protein meal, im sooooo excited i feel like its christmas for me!! Yum yum chicken.

My sisters friend does it this way all the time, 2 shakes and evening meal and still loses 3-5lb a week! Hopefully il be the same but i will let you know how i get on!!

WOOP WOOP :party0023:

can u do this in the first week? and do you have to limit the amount you have? what sort of meals like chicken fish salad? thanks

HI Lisa,

I think you have to stay with shakes just the first week coz this is kinda like re-feeding. Today, i have 3oz of chicken with 3oz salad, i read sumwhere on here that if you eat that amount you will stay in ketosis, if i find it i will give you a shout. Im going to give it a try, if it doesnt work, all is not failed i will go back to shakes, just i was sick the last few days so going to give this ago.

Its my theory(in my crazy little mind) that you still have to lose weight doing it this way, no carbs just protein, because its not many calories still? Hmm well see anyway i could prove myself wrong yet! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your great loss Skinny-me. I hope you feel a bit better on the diet next week. Good luck :D

woop woop thats great hope the 2 shakes and meal works for you I am hopefully going to re feed in 3 weeks I cant wait but nervous at the same time will be watching your progress see how you get on well done xx

Im just so so hungry ivge had the runs feel sick am freezin!

I know hun, thats the way i was aswell. It really really does get better, i couldnt stop crying the first few days i was like an anti-christ! But please promise me you wont eat, see it out until tomorrow, i bet you will feel better in the morning knowing youve got through day 1. Take it one day at a time and 1 stone at a time and youll get there x

:giggle:thank you Miss Unknown, hopefully ive sent off happy vibes to everyone trying to get through the first week!!

Hey skinny-me, well done on your first weeks results... you must be so delighted after getting sick etc..:D I woudn't encurage doing two shakes and a meal,,, not at this stage anyway.. in your first week its mostly water you lose...so keep your chin up ;) and keep your focus to do another great week, a few girls did it where i work, they got headaches, felt sick but stayed drinking water, had hot bathes and went to bed early!! So just get your electric blanket and kick ass again this week :party0011:

Back