1st weigh in lost 6lb disappointed

AngelaMarie

Thought I would loose more in the first week really worried that this week will only loose a pond our two if anything plodding on still feeling hungry alot of the time even though I am drinking loads of water

Hi. How's this week going for you? A 6lb loss is good, don't forget you are heading in the right direction and you don't seem to have a massive amount to lose. I lost 5 1/2lbs in my first week and felt the same but in the last month I've lost a stone. Keep your eyes on your target and keep drinking the water, the weight will fall off! Good luck for your next weigh in and let us know how you get on (I'm weighing in later today and don't think I'm gonna see a big loss at all!)

Thought I would loose more in the first week really worried that this week will only loose a pond our two if anything plodding on still feeling hungry alot of the time even though I am drinking loads of water

6lbs is awesome you should be proud,
Its still a loss not a gain so heading in right direction :)
Hows this week going for you?

Hi there! Honestly-6lb is a lot!!! I think the bigger you are to start off with, the more you lose in the first week. So maybe if you've seen some people posting their losses of 10lb+ in the first week, it's because their start weight is a lot heavier then yours? Please don't be disheartened. I lost 6 stone in LT 100% last year and my first loss was only 5lb. Keep it up, all worth it xx

Back