• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in of restart!!!

I thought i would lose around the same as i did first time which was 10 pounds

Well i exceded myself and lost 11 pounds!!! I was chuffed cos now i am only 4 pounds away from being what i was before!

got some pics up of my journey so far, a pic of me in London wearing short shorts not like me at all! this diet is a real mirical anyone thinking of doing needs to!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow! You are looking great girl! Very well done on your first week restart. I am sure you will be looking even more fantastic by your birthday!

congratulations and well done! All the luck in the world with the rest of your CD journey :)

WILL be Slim!
super week 1 loss hun! Well done for restarting! :)

Mistress of the Dark
Well done!

This is day 1 of my restart. I did get down to 7st lost but put 3st back on. So gutted!!! We will do it this time! x
Yeah I dont get a weigh in for 2 weeks as CD on holiday had a bit of a slip up over the weekend, went out and ended up eating too many packs but I will be able to even that out over the next 2 weeks. hoping for 4 pounds on next weigh in if I can get more I'll be happy if not then i'm back where I left off.