1st weigh in since starting.

nelly

Weighed in yesterday after being on Exante for a week and have lost 4.5lbs. Am quite chuffed as I'd lost 5lbs in as many days through illness just before starting, so didn't expect to have a huge loss. Also haven't quite managed 100% yet - can't do without milk in coffee and (though I shouldn't) am having mug of Options before bed at night. Still its an improvement on the couple of glasses of red that I normally have....:D.
Week 2 - here I come....!!!

Well done, I didn't manage to be 100% during the 1st week either. I'm doing much better this week though, hope you do too. How many carbs in the options?

Do the options sachets not have ingredients that would throw you out of ketosis?

Sorry - should have said Cadbury Highlights. Don't usually buy these so a bit vague on the names. According to jar each serving (11g) contains 40cal and 4.6g carbs of which 3.1g is sugars.

Don't know about effect on Ketosis, but for me its a treat outside the diet which I look forward to. Also - I don't go to bed with that 'empty' feeling.

I figure that if the weight loss stops - then I'll have to drop this off but at the moment - I need this little crutch to keep me going....

Well done on the 4.5lbs loss :) xx

well done honey, good luck for next week :) xoxo

Congrats on your fab loss! x

Back