1st weigh in tommorow

autumnbabe

Gold Member
Im having my 1st weigh in tomo at the doctors..after a month of being on xen. i forgot to ask her what my start weight was so im going to find out tomo.. im hoping i have done well as i have stuck to the 5g rule & also most days having around 18g a day..never going over 30g on only 2 days.. i havent been hungry or indulged on anything that was nt in the rules. I dont feel any different..but tomo will tell. i let you know then.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll have done fab, it sounds like you have stuck to the rules so you should see a nice loss. I just started Xenical a week ago and have my first weigh in in 2 weeks time as the Dr has leave at christmas so I have to go in a bit earlier. Let us know how you go x

I'll be with you all the way Autumn as I have my first weigh in with Dr to.

Been on Xenical since 21st Nov so not quite a month but hoping to see good things, good luck Hun, let u's know how you get on x

i have gone from 14 1lb stones to 13 stone 5 lbs. so thats a loss of 9lb. the doctor was very pleased..so hopefully next month ill start to see a difference. im really pleased with this.!!

how did you get on susie.?

Woo hoo well done Autumnbabe!!!

Well done!! That's a brill loss

When is your 1st weigh in clare,? i ve noticed some people seem to lose loads more than i did.I dont know if this is cause they have more to lose.But i was happy with the lose. And i never cheated.
Good luck clare let me know how you get on.

My first weigh in is tomorrow but I only started it last Monday night so it's only really been a full week, but i'm still hopefull for a loss.

I really don't know if I did the right thing starting the full on diet and pills over Christmas. We received our first tin of chocolates into the office at work today!! I must be strong, I must be strong - this will be my mantra until I'm slim,

Back