1st weigh in tomorrow

ureds47

Hi all
Stood outside the meeting room last Thursday I felt a little uneasy...''am I the only bloke?' Well yes on the night I was but I was made very welcome and so far have enjoyed the SW experience. 5 days of Extra Easy and I can feel the difference already. Target set, mind in gear, cupboards filling up. Slimmer me?, see you in a few weeks!
:D:D:D

well done on starting your weightloss journey and welcome to the forum. i do sw online i switched to sw just over a week ago. good luck with your first week :) this forum is great for advice and getting syn values etc and i do believe there are some blokes on here he he he

Thanks Moominmama, it's a period of discovery at the moment, trying to find the best balance of meals/snacks etc. I have a day off work today and have spent a good couple of hours in the kitchen cooking!!
The good lady will be pleased when she gets home to I've already made tonights dinner (with a dessert :eek:) and tommorows lunch...
and all for only 1 syn!!
The only problem being it looks that good I'm likely to eat it all before she gets home :8855:

Thanks Moominmama, it's a period of discovery at the moment, trying to find the best balance of meals/snacks etc. I have a day off work today and have spent a good couple of hours in the kitchen cooking!!
The good lady will be pleased when she gets home to I've already made tonights dinner (with a dessert :eek:) and tommorows lunch...
and all for only 1 syn!!
The only problem being it looks that good I'm likely to eat it all before she gets home :8855:

Hi there and welcome! As moominmama said you will find some great tips and advice, syn values and everyones person day to day diaries on their eating and their journeys here!

i have read through all the sucess stories where i could to spur me on!

Im on my 3rd day of the diet and im feeling really good! Im sticking to it!

Im not in a class or anything however i got the documents and foods so i feel amazing about myself :D

Good luck and keep us posted! :D:D

i know i cant stop cooking either i didnt realise how much i liked that :0) love the pastansauce quiche and rice pudding i am in a bad habbit of not wanting me tea cos i love me brekki and lunch but trying to get back to three meals cos i know thats better. you will be in the good books and its all healthy good food so its win win lol. best of luck for ur weigh

good luck to you too rustic blonde i am finding it rr easy to stick to i think thats cos i am never hungry which helps....... no dipping in the pringles lol and just having a little bit of chocky on a night wanna use 15 syns not go any lower at this point not until i have too

best wishes to you both

I was the same last week at my local class, but once in loved it 3 men in my group, one guy has lost 4 stone my goal.

Best of luck :)

I'm a bit late updating as I've been busy losing weight!!!
6lb loss in my 1st week and I'm delighted:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well done so far on your Slimming World diet xx

Back