1st weigh in tonight

Today is my 9th day of ss, on my first ever attempt at cd.
After work I go straight for my weigh ini and to get some new flavours:D.
Desparately hoping my loss reflects that fact that I have stuck to the diet rigidly, with no cheating whatsoever.
To be honest, apart from a cracking headache on day 2 it hasnt really been difficult. I found it much easier than weighing portions, and have been less tempted to cheat because there are no grey areas. 3 sachets and water, thats it, no faffing about with treat points etc etc.
My inspirition is reading diaries and blogs on here and of course everyones fab b4 and after pics, absolutely awe inspiring!!
So, will be back on here tonight to update my ticker with my loss - - - :D

good luck on your weigh in by all accounts from all the posts we should lose a sheadload on the first week ,how have you been ,i have struggled a couple of times but have stuck to it 100% like you,i will look to see how your ticker has gone down tonight

Good luck for your WI tonight xx

Remember to cud down on your water during the afternoon till you get weighed. Dont want any of that water to count on the scales. I would stop drinking it at 1oclock, and start again with a celebration bottle of water after your weigh in lol.
Good luck!!
Lynne x

good luck - looking forward to hear how you got on x

Good luck! :D

Today is my 9th day of ss, on my first ever attempt at cd.
After work I go straight for my weigh ini and to get some new flavours:D.
Desparately hoping my loss reflects that fact that I have stuck to the diet rigidly, with no cheating whatsoever.
To be honest, apart from a cracking headache on day 2 it hasnt really been difficult. I found it much easier than weighing portions, and have been less tempted to cheat because there are no grey areas. 3 sachets and water, thats it, no faffing about with treat points etc etc.
My inspirition is reading diaries and blogs on here and of course everyones fab b4 and after pics, absolutely awe inspiring!!
So, will be back on here tonight to update my ticker with my loss - - - :D

I can so understand where you are coming from on the 'faffing' about bit. That's exactly how I feel,maybe that's why I don't feel like I need to cheat on this diet. For me, its like if you say I can have one, I'd have one, two, three and the rest. So this plan is ideal you just can't have it.

I am on day 4 now and taking every day as it comes. I too am doing this religiously (3 packs and water) and when I come to weigh in (Saturday) I hope to see some results as I don't feel like I'm losing weight. Really keen to learn how you get on.

good luck for your weigh in

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

well done

well done see this diet does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

fantastic im so pleased for you well done!:girlpower:....xx

Well done - that's a fantastic start. Have another good week.

Back