Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st weigh in wed

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by t fantom, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :wave_cry: hello everyone,
    really worried about my 1st weigh in this wed as i have had a few days where i have gone over my syns allowance, and i have set myself up for a two pound loss:eek: wondered if anyone has any suggestions of what to do tomorrow and leading up to the weigh in to get a better result
    thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    How did you get on?? I know im a bit late with this reply but just joined and you are close to my starting weight so interested in your results :)

4. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    results

huya:wave_cry:, well im late replying so im no better lol, i thankfully managed to loose my 2lb on the first weigh in then secod weigh in 1lb and 3rd weigh in 3lbs, so i have been really pleased so far but got my weigh in today and i think i have gained at least a pound, am gonna be gutted if this is the case....how are you getting on anyway?:D

5. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Oh thats excellent news you are doing so well! I lost 2.5lb this week which is my first week! 3lb?! go you. Were you exercising as well? xx

6. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks iam really pleased, 2.5lb that is an excelent loss bet you were really chuffed:D
    to be honest i did less exercise in the third week than i did in the first and second week which i really could not get my head around, but i think sometimes a lot of exercise can make you retain water, but not looking forward to tonights weigh in one bit because its my star week and i think i have gained.
    what day do you weigh in then?

7. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I weigh in on a Tuesday!! Oh let me know how u get on tonight I'm sure u won't have gained think positive :)

8. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thankyou for that ,trying to think positive, will let you know either way lol, just tucking into some watermelon hopefully the S will kick in lol, speak soon x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.