1st weigh in wed

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by t fantom, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :wave_cry: hello everyone,
    really worried about my 1st weigh in this wed as i have had a few days where i have gone over my syns allowance, and i have set myself up for a two pound loss:eek: wondered if anyone has any suggestions of what to do tomorrow and leading up to the weigh in to get a better result
    thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    How did you get on?? I know im a bit late with this reply but just joined and you are close to my starting weight so interested in your results :)

4. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    results

huya:wave_cry:, well im late replying so im no better lol, i thankfully managed to loose my 2lb on the first weigh in then secod weigh in 1lb and 3rd weigh in 3lbs, so i have been really pleased so far but got my weigh in today and i think i have gained at least a pound, am gonna be gutted if this is the case....how are you getting on anyway?:D

5. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Oh thats excellent news you are doing so well! I lost 2.5lb this week which is my first week! 3lb?! go you. Were you exercising as well? xx

6. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks iam really pleased, 2.5lb that is an excelent loss bet you were really chuffed:D
    to be honest i did less exercise in the third week than i did in the first and second week which i really could not get my head around, but i think sometimes a lot of exercise can make you retain water, but not looking forward to tonights weigh in one bit because its my star week and i think i have gained.
    what day do you weigh in then?

7. Lozzaboo2004

Lozzaboo2004 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I weigh in on a Tuesday!! Oh let me know how u get on tonight I'm sure u won't have gained think positive :)

8. t fantom

t fantom Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thankyou for that ,trying to think positive, will let you know either way lol, just tucking into some watermelon hopefully the S will kick in lol, speak soon x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.