• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1st weigh in wed

How did you get on?? I know im a bit late with this reply but just joined and you are close to my starting weight so interested in your results :)

results

huya:wave_cry:, well im late replying so im no better lol, i thankfully managed to loose my 2lb on the first weigh in then secod weigh in 1lb and 3rd weigh in 3lbs, so i have been really pleased so far but got my weigh in today and i think i have gained at least a pound, am gonna be gutted if this is the case....how are you getting on anyway?:D

Oh thats excellent news you are doing so well! I lost 2.5lb this week which is my first week! 3lb?! go you. Were you exercising as well? xx

thanks iam really pleased, 2.5lb that is an excelent loss bet you were really chuffed:D
to be honest i did less exercise in the third week than i did in the first and second week which i really could not get my head around, but i think sometimes a lot of exercise can make you retain water, but not looking forward to tonights weigh in one bit because its my star week and i think i have gained.
what day do you weigh in then?

thankyou for that ,trying to think positive, will let you know either way lol, just tucking into some watermelon hopefully the S will kick in lol, speak soon x:)