1st weigh in

my first week I lost 12lbs, second week I lost 1lb and didn't weigh third week so will be weighing Sunday for fourth week. I have a good 3 to 4 stone to lose

okay so I weighed today and was delighted to find I lost a further 5lbs! so pleased with that so in January alone I've lost 1st 4lbs :D so chuffed with that!

Bloody amazing...and proves people need to let their bodies do their thing:). Well done and keep on losing:D

Morning Stacey, that's great to hear, well done there love

urgh struggled today! been craving such weird things!! would love some baked beans but I've just flung a chicken breast in oven, going to melt some cheese on it later :D

Weird cravings... beans. LOL

Knowing how often low cal people eat them only low carbers think it wierd ;) Hope the chicken helps hunnie.

Morning Stacey, oh yes I used to long for some weird things, but I've got over that in time.

Hi stacey - lol at the wierd cravings:)

So pleased , first week have lost 4lb, all the threads have really helped me, so thank you all very much :)

Great weight loss on this diary!!! Wowee! :) x

Morning Stacey, I'm fine here love, LC life is good :)

Well done slaj.

The encouragement on here is wonderful, just when I need a pep talk , I log on and find all you lovely people, thanks again

Great idea Susie ! Xx

Thanks for all the encouragement, whenever I need a bit of support I log on and find all you lovely people, thanks again

Back