1st weigh in

**boo**

First weigh in 7lb loss I know it's a loss but I'm a little disappointed tbh !
Been 100% drank lots of water ! Done a little exercise .... Hmmmm

Thats great! Its half a stone less than you were last week x Keep up the good work and dont get disheartened x

Thanks , I know what it is when I did LT a few years back I lost 10lbs in week one ! So I'm comparing which I shouldn't do !

Whats LT?
Honestly I think youve had a wonderful Loss, Im on my first week and hope I get over 2lbs If I do I will be singing and dancing lol

Really Well done and keep doing whatever your doing its obviously working wonders :)

7lbs is a really good loss!! My first weigh in is on Saturday and I will be chuffed if i even manage to lost 5lbs!

That's brilliant, I've been on TS and only lost 5lbs the first week. I've had to move up to WS now and feel physically better and the weight hasn't shifted but I went down another notch in my belt. 7lbs is fantastic, well done :)

7lb is 7lb you'll not have to lose again, sweets! Well done!! :)

Agree with everyone else, 7lbs is a fantastic start!! Go and find something that weighs 7lbs and lift it! Its loads!

Thanks again everyone a friend suggested that today ! She said go home put some books in a bag to the weight of 7lb and see !

Back