1st Weigh in

Thanks Mini just a question when im taking green tea ( which I dont mind drinking it ) is it just plain green tea or can I use green tea with lemon with it ? just ive bought green tea with lemon buy mistake need to go to specsavers

Thanks Mini just a question when im taking green tea ( which I dont mind drinking it ) is it just plain green tea or can I use green tea with lemon with it ? just ive bought green tea with lemon buy mistake need to go to specsavers
They say citric acid in the lemon can take you out of ketosis...you would know very quickly if it does as you would feel the hunger breaking through.

I had a ginger and lemon tea and I was ok after it but fresh lemon in a fizzy water was a different story.

Well done that's a great loss :)

They say citric acid in the lemon can take you out of ketosis...you would know very quickly if it does as you would feel the hunger breaking through.

I had a ginger and lemon tea and I was ok after it but fresh lemon in a fizzy water was a different story.

would it still maintain the weigh loss and still not effect it ?

Hi there,

That happened to me so I asked the pharmacy and they said no lemon stick to just green teas. Let me know how you get on.
Asiana

Back