1st weigh in.

chrisb

:) Morning everyone.

Hope you are all well. I've just had my first weigh in and I have lost 6lb, I've also lost 1 inch off my waist and my BMI has come down from 43 to 42, which has to be a bonus.

I've had a good week, with the only side effect being that I kept feeling really lathargic. Thankfully I am off work this week so it wasn't too much of a problem. I think coming on this site every day definately kept me on the straight and narrow, cause although I haven't felt hungry I have WANTED food just for the sake of it, so thank you everyone.

Chris. xx

Well done Chris, that's a great start. You should start to feel a lot better in week 2 and can look forward to another great weight loss next week too.

Keep up the good work :)

Well done Chris - that's 6lb you are not going to see again!

The lethargy gets better into the second week ... so drink plenty of water, early nights and you'll soon be bouncing around with loads of energy!!

well done to u!

the first week is hard but u've done it so well done. i totally know what u mean about wanting food for the hell of it but its great that u came on here and resisted. good luck for week 2. u'll do great if u want to and u sound like u do so theres no stopping u!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you everyone. I know in my heart that as determined as I am to lose weight that I wouldn't have suvived the week without the support from this site.

Chris. xx

Think about starting a diet diary Chris - it's great to look back on - on both the good and bad days. And it is for YOU .... so you can, if you wish, record how you feel, your motivation for doing the diet etc.

Well done done Chris what a fantastic start and a big pat on the back for resisting the temptation of food. I also think that coming on here helps to keep me motivated:)

you is clever !!!!!

Well done thats fab!

Back