1st weigh in

Theresa6

Silver Member
Well, despite a bank holiday weekend and my obsession with cooking (where did that come from??), I have lost 10.5lb...:queen::queen:

I am weighing in at home as I started 6 days before I got to the pharmacy and my scales measure body fat and H2O etc...

Here goes week 2!

Last edited:
Well done Theresa, that's a great loss! Keep up the good work and the rest will drop off too!

Oh wow thats fantastic.
Heres hoping i can lose as much as that this week!

well done :D

Well done, good luck for week 2!

Hi Theresa,
Well done on your first weigh in, a fantastic weight loss ! It will keep you motivated for the coming week. Best of luck.
Doirin

Well done, thats a great loss :)

:woohoo: What a great start! bet you are feeling fantastic! And it's only going to get better and the lbs melt away. Well done!

Well sone thats brilliant! Bet your looking forward to next week now!

Next week cant come fast enough!! LOL In more ways than one!

I keep wishing away the weeks to see what I will weigh in at in a month!!!

Last time I did this I didnt try any variations of the shakes. This time I have braved the choc shake hot (yuck) and choc shake made with mint tea (lush).

Girl in the pharmacy was pretty pessimistic about me being as successful this time as I was last but I intend to prove her wrong! I prefer to go to the man in there tbh. The girl was at school with my daughter and it makes me feel uncomfortable!

That's fantastic! These weigh ins are really motivational for the following weeks! x

wooooo!! well done x

Back