1st WI after restart

lorraineA

Silver Member
Am delighted that I managed to get back into the LT zone straight away without any real problems after a 4.5 week break. Managed to lose 12 pounds in week 1 so only have 3 pounds to go before back at my pre-celebrations weight!
Actually it was a bit of a relief to get back into TFR after starting to feel pretty yucky and bloated after eating loads and drinking too much alcohol lol.
Have been working away in London for the last 3 days and managed fine in the hotel having taken my shakes and my hand blender with me.
Looking forward to more losses as think I will do it 100% till end of March when am due to go away for weekend so will have a small break then before resuming TFR. Having these mini breaks built in seems to work for me - fingers crossed anyway!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Well done - you must so pleased.

thats awesome x well done x

Well done,that's brill x

well done!!! thats fantastic!

I admire your determination and focas Lorraine so bloomin well done... its tough when youve had a break, but youve made it look easy chick :D
Love to you Lou xxx

Cheers Lou, I have been surprised at how easy it has been. You have done so well too - I need to start catching up lol x

Back