1st wk-end & finding it hard!....

fingersx

Hi, its my first wkend having started SS last Monday, arrgh its hard :sigh: plus I've been hungry today, its very hard watching the family eat but I've stuck to it and keep reminding myself why I'm doing this....

hope everyone else is doing ok this sunny saturday :)

my first weekend was miserable, but this is my 3rd weekend and I'm absolutely fine :)

it does get easier I promise!!!

x

i felt awful in my first week because of other people eating around me... but im half way through my second and i dont feel anything. it definitely does get better xx

fingersx said:
Hi, its my first wkend having started SS last Monday, arrgh its hard :sigh: plus I've been hungry today, its very hard watching the family eat but I've stuck to it and keep reminding myself why I'm doing this....

hope everyone else is doing ok this sunny saturday :)

Me too. I was saying to my mom earlier it's funny how hunger is so tied to what we see and smell as opposed to whether we are actually hungry or not isn't it x day 5 for me also x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my cdc always says when usually when you think you feel hungry its not hunger its thirst. try drinking some water everytime you get hunger pangs and see if that helps. it definitely helps me keep going between each "meal"

This is the second weekend, and i don't know why i am finding it harder then when at work. I had 'breakfast' later than what i would have it when going to work, but i still managed to get hungry.

This diet requires a lottt of patience

Back