1st WW day today!

Bananadrama

Silver Member
Hi All!

I'm new here, only joined yesterday ready for my WW start today! Just in need of a few motivational comments really...I'm getting married in October and want to lose 4st in time for it. I KNOW it's possible but still have that little niggling voice in my head saying "you'll never do it" lol! So if anybody has time to reassure me then please feel free!!

Thanks!
BB

Hi BB

I'm joining WW tonight and I'm hoping to lose a couple of stones before my holiday at the end of September! We'll have to encourage each other lol.

All the best x

Hi Smirnoff,

I'm still finding my way round and couldnt remember where I'd posted and where I hadn't! lol! I have to search for myself to look at what I've posted!I have tried to accept your friend request but it won't let me..I'm wondering if it's beacuse I've made less than 50 posts?
Anyway, my WI is Monday so I'll be sure to find you and let you know how I go. Have a good week!! x

Hi BB

I have just made myself a ticker to frighten myself into losing weight and knuckle down, you'll be thinking wedding dresses, i'm just thinking bikinis lol x

ps - did you tick the box in the friend request? i had one sent earlier and ticked it and it confirmed acceptance

Good luck :) once you have your first weigh in and you see how much you have lost you will want to keep going. its my 3rd week just but i feel so much healthier so that in its self is a bonus!Xx

Hi Smirnoff - Yeah I did, I DEFINTELY ticked the boxes...I'll have another go! lol I got up this morning and felt a bit thinner! lol I think it's just the bloatedness from eating too much has gone! lol Hey, Even losing 4 stone I won't be able to wear a bikini! 4stone is just my wedding target, I actually need to lose 6 stone but if I think about that I'll never do it...4st is MUCH more manageable!!

Maire - Thanks for your support! WELL DONE too, 4lbs loss is great! Keep us posted as to how you're doing as you'reonly a weekahead of us by the looks of things! :)

xx

Smirnoff - I just ticked the boxes! (Ihadn't ticked them LOL!) butit's not lettingme accept as it says I have made less than 50 posts??? HELP!??!

Hi Guys!
I've just started WW online as I live in Brussels and really don't want to have to do a meeting in French or Dutch! I would really appreciate any support and motivation as it can get a bit lonely here :(. I'm also not sure that the propoints on the French site are the same as the propoints on the English site - so I'm going to have to check everything!! I lost 5 stone three years ago and some of that has crept back on since we've been here, so my goal is to be able to wear all the nice clothes that are now sitting unworn in my wardrobe! I started on Monday but its my birthday on Saturday so I'm not expecting too much this week :) Hope everyone is getting on Ok - post your results to motivate me!
BouncyBride - Congrats on your wedding - I lost my weight for my wedding, having been obese for over 30 years - it was tough, but I'm so glad I kept with it - the thought of the photos was what kept me going. You can do it :))
xx

Hi Smirnoff - Yeah I did, I DEFINTELY ticked the boxes...I'll have another go! lol I got up this morning and felt a bit thinner! lol I think it's just the bloatedness from eating too much has gone! lol Hey, Even losing 4 stone I won't be able to wear a bikini! 4stone is just my wedding target, I actually need to lose 6 stone but if I think about that I'll never do it...4st is MUCH more manageable!!

Maire - Thanks for your support! WELL DONE too, 4lbs loss is great! Keep us posted as to how you're doing as you'reonly a weekahead of us by the looks of things! :)

xx

Hiya :D

had my w.i today and lost 4.5lb couldnt believe it! im so chuffed :D got my silver seven and have 8.5 off now in total! i'm aiming for 4stone to, so we're in the same boat :) Xxx

Maireadikins, well done, you're doing really well

It's my first day, used 13 points so have 16 left until bedtime, going to have to be careful lol

Hi Tobyteabag

Good luck! It's nice to have newbies trying to encourage each other x

16 is enough to get u a good dinner :) and maybe a wee treat before bed, plus all your fruit and veg is free so you shouldnt go hungry lol. My friends are trying to get me to go out for an indian as a treat but i dont think i want to, which is good because usually id jump at the chance

Hi and welcome!!! 4st by October??? It'll be a breeze hun!!! Pop on here whenever you a bit of motivation or help with the diet - the ladies on here are lovely!!

Hi there noticed your having trouble accepting friends i too had the same problems and its because u need to make 20 posts before you can do certain things(accepting friends is one of them)
ps- good luck with your first weigh in i've lost 8 1/2lb's in 5 weeks so you will get there. Remember slow and steady wins the race :)

Hi All!

It shows how rubbish I am at finding my way around this site....I've only just seen all of your posts to my thread! lol Thank you all so much! I had quite a bad day yesterday and went over by about 12 points (old plan) so I've knocked 3 off a day until they are all gone rather than starving myself today! Do you think thats the right thing to do??
Maire - WELLDONE!!!!! Thats fantastic!!! Hope I canlose nearly as much on Monday...my first wi!
Tonic -You really think so? I'm hoping with all I have but then I suppose I don't have to hope, just DO! lol x
Tobyteabag - Welcome and good luck! It can get lonely doing it anywhere if you're not going to meetings so this website so far I have found to be great! Everyone is in the same boat and really nice :)
Smirnoff - I think I've accepted you now...have I? lolWell I tried again anyway!

Lots of Love and willpower to you all! :) xxxx

Thank u :D im so motivated now! my w.w buddy went out for a chinese last nite as a treat and i said no! couldnt believe it i wud usually bite ur arm off, but i was happy with my jacket potato lol let us no how u get on, on monday!Xx

yes bb, you are my friend now lol

i used 28 pp yesterday and have only had 10 today so far as went shopping in my lunch break.

i will no doubt be dipping into my weeklies tonight and tomorrow as it's vodka time!

have a great weekend everyone whatever you are doing ;)

smirnoff x

How are we all doing today then ladies?! I had a bottle of wine last night :/ Am hoping I still lose this week, even if it's just 2lbs...2 teeny weeny little pounds is all I need to get to goal in 28 weeks (aarrghhhhh 28 weeks TODAY until my wedding day!!) xx

Im sure the wine hasnt done too much damage :) well done for stopping at one bottle lol. Bet ur excited about the wedding :D it isnt far away now!!

Im ok today! had an awful day yesterday! Left the house at mid-day and was working til 11pm :( felt like i had just snacked all day and had nothing substational! so i was veryyyy naughty and got singapore chow mein after work at that ridiculous time of night :( but it was tasty lol

Mairead Xxx

Back