1st WW day today!

morning girls

i used 20 of my weeklies last night on vodka :)

will probably do the same tonight lol

be good! x

Morning all!

I'm doing the old ww so what arethese weeklies that you keep mentioning?!?! lol Actually,I need some advice!! I'm ordering my wedding dress today.Before I go on, it's not a 'proper' wedding dress, it's a short dress as we're only having a tiny casual wedding. OK, so, anyway, I'm a 18/20 now and want to be a 14 by my wedding. Do I order a 16 and get it taken in when I get to 14 (I'm worried about buying a 16 as I'mscared I might just settle for the size 16 once I get there)OR do I just go for it and order the 14 and make sure I get into it. The dress isn't hundreds of pounds or anything but enough to only to be able to afford one! HELP!?!?! xxx

Hi BB

On pro points i get 29 daily points and 49 weekly points if I need them. It worries me a bit as I have read about people using all their weeklies and gaining weight!

As my weigh in isn't until Wednesday night I have time to enjoy myself at the weekend and then stick to my daily points for the remainder of the week lol

Can't advise you on the dress though! Do you have to order it today or could you perhaps leave it another 4 weeks to see how you are progressing?

Good luck x

on the new w.w you get your daily points mines is 32 and then an additional 49pp to use each week as well on what u like :) you dont have to use them all if u dont want.

i would say order the 16 it can always be taken in and perhaps once taken in will fit u better than a 14 will anyway because it has been altered to your measurements :)

xxx

Thanks folks :p

Smirfnoff are you finding PP easier??? I might buy the whole lot off ebay and try to do it but am scared because I have such a tight deadlineI don't want to muck it up!! I've changed my WI day to Saturdaynow so each time I weigh, it's exactly a week closer to the wedding!! EEEEKKK!!
Maire -I think you're right. I think I will order a 16 and just put it away until August or something as see how it's looking then and get it taken in..who knows, I might even need a 12 by then! LOL I WISH!!! Does PP mean that you eat more then or are there certain things that you have to eat etc?? Hmmmmm Might look into it a bit more if it's proving to be more successful than the old WW. xxx:p

you can still have what you like if your willing to spend your points on it, its based on how your body burns certain nutrients so thats why points values have changed. im enjoying pro points better because i think it allows more room for "real life" cause you have ur 49 extra to fall back on :D and i feel so much healthier and alert so that has to be good

Mairead Xx

i am personally finding it a little hard this week but that is because i was following slimming world until last week so if i was peckish there were so many things i could eat which were syn free.

apart from fruit and veg i haven't found anything yet with no points but it is early days so i obviously have a lot to learn!

what i am not liking is the fact that i have to weigh/measure meat, on slimming world i could eat as much chicken as i wanted and i had to weigh it last night and i had 4 bacon medallions for lunch which i had to count as 3 points whereas they were syn free on slimming world.

having said all that though, i was obviously eating too much on slimming world so hopefully eating less and keeping a tighter rein on it will help me lose weight more successfully!

Morning!!

I think I'll stick to what I know as I have such a high target in so little time! I can't risk it and measuring meat?! I can't be bothered to do that in all honesty lol. I had a REALLY tough weekend and so much for startingon Saturday,...I had a bottle of wine AGAIN and then ate a WHOLE easter egg! lol I will WI on Saturday still and yesterday I was exceptionally good so hopefully will have a good week from now. I orderd my wedding dress too, took your advice Maire and ordered a 16. I think when it's actually here like in REAL life it'll spurr me on! lol How have your weekends been then girls? Hope the wagon is still firmly in tact! ;) xx

hi girls

i survived the weekend lol

i have 6 weeklies remaining if i need to use them before wednesday night but hope i don't have to!

all the weeklies i have used have been vodka ones :d'oh: but it was fun at the time lol

going to knuckle down now but came on this morning a week early so feel like eating for england which really isn't a good idea LOL

might have to use those remaining weeklies after all ;)

bb, measuring meat sounds interesting ;) ;)

I think i've done ok this weekend :) on saturday night though i was practically pulling myhair out i wanted to go to the pub so so so badly!! but at 18points for a bottle of rose i just couldnt justify it! so i had a malteaser bunny as a treat not quite the same lol. Just had a yummy lunch before i start the dreaded late shift at work. So feeling upbeat about my weigh in on thursday! which is also st.patricks day yehaaa so im going to have a few drinks after my weigh in :D cant wait.

oh i bet you cant wait til ur dress comes!! Id be so excited. Im banning myself from buying clothes though until i've dropped a size, its sooo hard because i love love love shopping! lol.

Xxx

LOL@ Measuring meat smirnoff!!!! When you put it like THAT it doesn't actually sound so bad! :p
I saved 4 points yesterday (on 24 a day) and will have saved 1 today after my tea (chicken pie, baked potato and veggies YUM!!). Have just taken my little girl for an hours long walk too so REALLY hoping to lose on Saturday. I just need that 'thing' to twig that I AM really getting married and people WILL see a fat bride if I don't sort my S**t out!!
Maire - from what you've said and how well your'e doing..it seems like you'll never NOT lose! lol I'm really REALLY hoping I can lose 4lbs this week BUT I only need to lose 2 a week to be at target for my wedding so if I lose 2 I'll be happy :) xx

i was bad and sneaky peaked on my scales today :( it doesnt look good! lol. i could be due on, but im not sure :/ as my periods tend to last for like 11 days and u lose track after a while lol. so hoping thats whats wrong or my weight watchers scales are rubbish! i just devoured a curly wurly an milky way though practically didnt chew haha.

you wont be a fat bride, every bride looks beautiful on their wedding day :) xx

Awww thanks :)
I've just had a sneakypeek this morning on my scales and haven't lost anything yet. (mind you I only started PORPERLY on Sunday!) I'm having a 'scared' moment where I'm thinking "what if it doesn't work?!" Butit HAS to work doesn't it? As long as I'm sticking to my points and going for my hour walks it HAS to work? Is there any way that it won't!? REASSURANCE PLEASE!!! lol Hey, even if you haven't lost this week Maire, you've lost 8.5lbs in 2 weeks so you've had an excellent loss!! x

it DOES work!! :) just do not get stuck in a rut with ur food thats when it all goes wrong i think, cause last time i did ww i just ate the same stuff constantly because it was "safe" and i lost interest so rapidly!

Im too nervous to eat today! big job interveiw so hoping this helps me lol x

Oooooooh good luck! *crosses fingers*. Don't get over-nervous and tyr to eat your way to comfort! lol
I'm thinking about buyingthe PP pack and doing that instead, do you think it works better than the old ww? Do you find it easier etc? xx

im finding it easier yeah cause i really do think it allows more space to live. if u want to go out for dinner an not worry u can because u have the 49 weekly points as well as ur dailys. in the long term i think thats good because if you ever get to the stage were you are maintaining it etc and im still really interested in it all because its new :) lol xx

I thinkI might have a look into buying the pack then. As I said,I only need to lose 2lbs a week to hit my target by October but I'm just scared of getting a bit bored and going off track. I'm also doing the paul mckenna cd which I listen to every night and it's sort of helping me not to pig out! lol 2 tiny little pounds a week! lol Who'd have thought it would be such a nightmare!!! Best of luck with your interview! Let us know how you get on! :) xxx

will do have to get through this shift at work first! thank god i was on earlys today or i wouldnt of been able to go :( Xx

i hope the interview went well!

it's my first weigh in tonight but it is totm and i feel bloated :(

i have been good though and stuck to it with 5 weekly points left so hopefully i'll be fine :fingerscrossed:

Back