1week in

LazarusD

Champion
Been reading here for the last week and thought I would join in. Started last Sunday first weigh in on Thursday and I had lost 1st exactly weighed myself today(Sunday) exactly 1 week since starting and current weight loss stands at 1st7lbs :D loving it

LazarusD said:
Been reading here for the last week and thought I would join in. Started last Sunday first weigh in on Thursday and I had lost 1st exactly weighed myself today(Sunday) exactly 1 week since starting and current weight loss stands at 1st7lbs :D loving it

Fantastic results well done x

That's incredible! Well done! Such an achievement!

Wow....well done you!!! I am hoping to be in your position in a couple of weeks time! I am starting on Thursday and feeling a bit scard about the whole process but also positive! The most positive I have ever felt about losing weight :D It is really helping reading how other people are coping on the diet! Well done again, you should be very proud :)

Thanks guys ? it's actually been a lot easier Than I thought it would be the only down side is the variety of products which gets boring ha but I could have 4 oriental chilli soups a day tbh

Back