Evening James... Ah now it makes perfect sense - thanks for explaining... Yes once you've got those things out of the way you'll be flying!!

I can understand that all or nothing tendency... I was like that all the time... But then only lasted a max of 30mins before sabotaging and then used to say f**k it and go off plan... Thankfully at the moment I'm not in that head space! Xxx

Just want to say I know exactly how you feel, and it can be done and I am sure this time it is YOUR time to achieve. We are with you every step of the way xx

James,

First of all huge hugs.....!

Secondly, any girl worth their salt would look past the weight and any employer that looks at your weight isn't worth working for!!

You've taken a huge and completely honest step back into low carbing, and you know it works!

6 months has flown for me and I was feeling exactly the same as you! I work in a uniformed role with the public day in day out and I used to feel absolutely disgusting stood there in front of masses of young, slim people!

I still do somedays, but then I remind myself how big I was last September and realise I've come quite far!

Draw a line under the Chinese, and for god sake don't beat yourself up you've had a stressful few days....one of your food triggers as with most of us appears to be stressful situations.....so the moral is learn from it and next time have a better action plan!

I still drink, low carb though, wine, clear spirits etc! I still have Chinese, ribs without sauce, hot n sour soup, chicken with cashew etc and no rice! And I keep all this to a minimum....maybe once a fortnight/month!

Chin up, it'll happen and your still young, so put the past behind and focus on number 1.... We are all behind you and will catch and dust you off if you fall....which will happen occasionally because your human!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello James, I am a newbie. Just wanted to offer my support. With regard to eating out I have tried to slow right down with my eating. Also, if you think about it could any of us say we notice how much other people eat on a night out? We think people will notice but they really won't.

Please get yourself in the zone and get back on your horse! You have a long life ahead of you to enjoy. Oh and one last thing I took off 3 stone with Lighter Life 4 years ago, I put it all back on again within a year. We have all done it. Dont beat yourself up.

Annie

Morning James... Refreshingly honest post and it certainly sounds like the penny has dropped... Fantastic first step by posting all the crap on here... Just take it day by day / meal by meal... And we're all here for you! Xxx

Back