From 20 to 12!

Hello All :)

Been reading through the forums since i began SW a few weeks back and wanted to do a post to keep myself motivated.

Started SW 3 weeks ago now at Emerson Valley in Milton Keynes and can't wait to be down to 12 stone by the end (hopefully)

Starting weight was 19st 13lbs
First week: Loss 4 1/2 pounds
Second week: Increase of 1 pound due to me blowing it by going away at the weekend and having too many syns.

Next weigh in is tomorrow night and hoping for a loss to get me back on track.

Sunday's food diary:

Breakfast: 2 Eggs scrambled, 100g of Curry Beans (0.5 Syns), 2 Syn Free SW Sausages, Slice of Brown Bread (HeX B), Butter for the toast (2.0 Syns) and Tomatoes

Lunch: Tuna tinned in Brine, 1 tbsp Extra Light Mayo (green Hellmans 2.0 Syns) & 2 slices of seeded bread (8 Syns)

Evening Meal: SW Tikka Masala with New Potatoes

Snacks: Strawberries, 1 Muller Light Yoghurt & 1 Greek Style Muller Yoghurt (1.5 Syns) and 6 Extra Light Laughing Cow Triangles (HeX A)

Total Syns: 14

Shall post pics at times as well :)

Weighed in tonight, 3 1/2 off so half stone certificate achieved :)

Food for Monday:

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, Curried beans (0.5 Syns), 1 Slice of Toast (HeXB), Butter (2.0 Syns) and Tomatoes

Lunch: BBQ Mug Shot & Muller Yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken, Uncle Bens Rice Pouch (1.5 Syns), Peppers & Mushrooms with some 5 Spice and Soy sauce

Snacks: 2 Slices of Toast (8 Syns), Strawberries, Muller Lights x2 & 3 Mini Light Baby Bells (HeX A)

Total Syns: 12

Back