Day 1, 2.0, let's do this!

alicimo

Today's my first day on Exante! I did the diet 3 years ago and lost 20lbs, and kept it off! I recently broke my foot and have been on crutches so not doing any exercise obviously, I've put on 3lbs so far whilst on crutches and although it's not very much, I'm only halfway through- 5 more weeks! So I've decided to do the exantediet whilst on crutches :)

I have to confess, some of the products have changed and today I had a cookie and oh my god they are VILE. I've haven't even eaten half of it but the prospect of eating the rest is making me feel bleurghh... even the aftertaste is still lingering! I quite like the shakes generally (last time I pretty much lived on them) so I'll deffo be mostly using those :)

Wish me luck!

Good luck!! Lots of new shake flavours to try... love the coconut one and lemon cheesecake. :very_drunk:

Lizzy x

Hi and good luck. You will be there in no time. Well done on keeping it off too. How did you do it?

Today's my first day on Exante! I did the diet 3 years ago and lost 20lbs, and kept it off! I recently broke my foot and have been on crutches so not doing any exercise obviously, I've put on 3lbs so far whilst on crutches and although it's not very much, I'm only halfway through- 5 more weeks! So I've decided to do the exantediet whilst on crutches :)

I have to confess, some of the products have changed and today I had a cookie and oh my god they are VILE. I've haven't even eaten half of it but the prospect of eating the rest is making me feel bleurghh... even the aftertaste is still lingering! I quite like the shakes generally (last time I pretty much lived on them) so I'll deffo be mostly using those :)

Wish me luck!
Hee hee, wasn't the double Choc one was it? It's a vile dry salty abomination of a chocolate biscuit....the jam yogurt bars are lush though (but u can keep the gooey, very ungooy Puddings.....)

Back