Step 1 Sole Source 2.5 stone down, 3 to go...

That is such a transformation! Had you ever wore those slim fit dresses before?! I have never been slim enough to but that's the new goal, I wasn't sure that I could ever wear them but after seeing your pics I can see how teeny a person can get. How many comments do you get?!?!!! What does your bf think, if you have one?! Stunning. You are now my thinspiration!!! X

Thanks hun. Kind of, those sort of Maxis used to be my staple for holiday when I was a 16/18, used to have loads from next as they were quite heavy so always quite flattering, just now I can also go for the lighter wight ones like the stripy one. Ill see if I can find a photo when I get on my pc, but actually that sorta dress is flattering to most sizes.

I get comments almost daily, sometimes twice a day! Though I still never know how to respond since their not usually direct comments if that makes sense, so it'll be "you've done so well" or "you've lost so much weight" or "you look so different" which most of which are more kinda statements, I usually just say thank you but actually that doesn't seem like a right response if that makes sense? But I can't think of anything better so say, then it usually goes quiet, then I get awkward and stray babbling to fill the gap lol.

He's very proud, we have a long distance relationship so I started the plan in jan, but I didn't see him between the nov before and end of feb so he had a shock, then it was another 6 weeks after that so he had another shock, but now he doesn't really notice as we're seeing each other every1-2 weeks at the moment! He works on a cruise ship though and this year he was moved to a diff ship, and every time I visit gradually more and more people have moved across so there is always comments from those who recognise me which is nice since they won't have seen me since last July at least!

Haha, you know what, to be inspiration to someone is a massive thing for me, one last push for me to keep going and get to goal!

X

So, here's me in the same sorta dress size 16/18 (i think the dress was a 16 but stretchy!) it actually looks fine! I became a pro at the poses that avoid the fat bits though lol, arm up (extend the bingo wings) leg forward (hide the tummy) slight angle (avoid showing width) haha, I didn't realise how rounded my face was then! this was taken about a year and a half ago, probably weighing in the upper 14/15st region.

IMG_2372.jpg

That's great, yes can see when you look the strategic pose haha. I am putting a photo diary on soon although not much to show yet but maybe a bit of weight history in pictures! I hope this summer I can wear a skinny dress, maybe with the help of spanx for my wobbly tum! Do you find people treat you differently now?! X

That's great, yes can see when you look the strategic pose haha. I am putting a photo diary on soon although not much to show yet but maybe a bit of weight history in pictures! I hope this summer I can wear a skinny dress, maybe with the help of spanx for my wobbly tum! Do you find people treat you differently now?! X

nah, people don't treat me different, however I know on my next trip to India this year I will be treated differently for sure than I was last October - I know I'll get stared at a lot still cos of my blonde hair and white skin, but not because of me being larger than my small indian boyfriend lol

ugh! I hate spanks! my tummy is probably my wobbliest part still but i just wear a decent pair of pants to sort that

x

You look incredible!!!!! Can't believe how well you've done. Total inspiration for me whose only on Day 2 :) Thank you for this...its been a tough day today.

Hols x

You look incredible!!!!! Can't believe how well you've done. Total inspiration for me whose only on Day 2 :) Thank you for this...its been a tough day today.

Hols x

Thanks hun!

Here's a photo of me at the beginning of my holiday last week.... Not looking quite like that after 2 weeks of eating but ill be back there in no time...

image-1697724027.jpg

Hi hun, u've done so well,it's a real inspiration seeing ur photos. I'm only on day 2 so is g8 to see it works. I've been on it b4 at the beginning of the yr but didn't manage to stick to it very well so yo-yo'd abit but saying that am still 1st lighter then I was in Jan so that's gd but still a stone & a half to go to begin with anyway. Have 3 wks until my hol so am hoping to make a bit of a difference for then although know I've left it abit late!
Congratulations though u look stunning, r u at target now? X

Back