2.5 stone to lose by May!

Lola1986

Hey all! Hoping for a bit of support on this new thread! I'm trying to lose 2.5 stone which will take me to the bottom of my healthy range. i am hoping to do this by May which seems a long way away but I'm still conscious I may not get there in time especially because I'm only just in the overweight category. Have people found on slimming world it is slow to lose weight if you are not heavily overweight in the first place?

Thanks everyone x

Hello,

Im hoping to drop 2.5-3 by mid May. Ive been advised that the average loss is 1-2lbs a week but then other people have said their average is 3lbs a week.
Im starting tomorrow so I dont actually know but Id guess its different for everyone. Friends that are slim and have done SW are still dropping lbs a week so good luck!

Lola fingers crossed! My friend has lost 7lbs in her first week. My first day is tomorrow ekkk x

aww well done babe! Me too but it feels like ive been doing this forever lol only wed and today! looooooooooooong way till tuesday night!
I was saying to my mum urghh 1lb is crap but then there were bean bags weighed out for 1/2lb and 1lb and 2 3 4 7 etc and 1 felt loads so amazing on 3!!!!

What did you eat this week to get such a good loss? im worried im not going to eat enough veg x

aww well done babe! Me too but it feels like ive been doing this forever lol only wed and today! looooooooooooong way till tuesday night!
I was saying to my mum urghh 1lb is crap but then there were bean bags weighed out for 1/2lb and 1lb and 2 3 4 7 etc and 1 felt loads so amazing on 3!!!!

What did you eat this week to get such a good loss? im worried im not going to eat enough veg x

I had things like pasta and veg, rice salad, fish and roasted veg and loads of fruit to snack on! Think the fruit really helps!

Not looking forward to this week thou - was my bday and going on night out tomorrow! Not looking forward to the scales on wed!!

Hey all! Hoping for a bit of support on this new thread! I'm trying to lose 2.5 stone which will take me to the bottom of my healthy range. i am hoping to do this by May which seems a long way away but I'm still conscious I may not get there in time especially because I'm only just in the overweight category. Have people found on slimming world it is slow to lose weight if you are not heavily overweight in the first place?

Thanks everyone x

Hi Lola I am also aiming for 21/2 st by may good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes on my second week! Have done sw before and know it works, just wish I hadn't slipped. Gradually put majority of weight on over past few years

Just stick to it, lots of superfree too! So I try and have salad with most main meals e.g tonight having spag bol full of veg with a bowl of salad too! Also don't deny yourself, so enjoy the syns! I always used to find that I'd lose less if I deprived myself and skipped meals etc! Here goes though, might find it harder this time! How are you doing? X

First weigh in is on tuesday im convinced I wont have lost anything lol ekkkk x

Just stick to it, lots of superfree too! So I try and have salad with most main meals e.g tonight having spag bol full of veg with a bowl of salad too! Also don't deny yourself, so enjoy the syns! I always used to find that I'd lose less if I deprived myself and skipped meals etc! Here goes though, might find it harder this time! How are you doing? X

I've not had a good weekend - it's been my birthday so overindulged! Back on it tomorrow thou!! Thanks for the tips!x

ok well fingers crossed lol ill be a mess all day tomorrow with nerves x

Back