2.5stone gone and this time its for good

You are so organised... hope you had fun!

Been keeping busy and buying loads in the sales, not for me but for the nephew!

Had a really good session at the gym today which surprised me cos I really didn't want to go, even did a little running whoo hoo

Anyway onto better things, I booked my trip to spain and leave at stupid o'clock on Thursday morning. Can't wait a week in the sun with nothing to do but swim, walk, read and make shakes!

Forgot to mention.... I am sooper excited! I have a spa day tomoro with my mum. So gym in the morning and then exfoliation massage and facial courtesy of my brother (a gift to help recuperate). Whoo hoo. Then of course I had to book an eyebrow wax just to tense myself up again lol

AM, you are going wonderfully! Well done on the gym, me to and the jogging. I did 40 mins on Sat and 50mins on Sun and will go again tonight!

I have been good food wise today it's only 3pm;
CD shake
CD porridge
CD bar
1/3 or CD hot choc shake
2 coffee's with milk
1.7ltrs of water so far will do another 750ml before I leave and then some more on the drive home and at the gym.

Dinner will be Tuna steak and cabbage with a little low fat mayo!

So really a perfect 810 day apart from the extra 3rd of a hot choc shake.

Bren
XX

When do you get weighed hun?? Do you know how much you have lost already?? You might have mentioned but I have forgotten and you dont have a ticker.

Bren
X

wi on wednesday but won't be back online as off to visit my cousin before going to airport for my holidays!!!

Unoffically 10lbs off so far not bad for 11 days! haven't figured out the ticker thing yet!

You are doing so well on 810. I don't know how you do it - once I start eating I can't stop ;o(

Off to make brunch then off to gym and then relaxation followed by the insanity of IKEA

Wow 10 lbs is great! where are you going for your holidays?? Will you be SSing whilst away?? You will do fabulous for your WI!

810 is easier for me to stick with as I am not going without complete food. Although you progress on SS is amazing. My birthday is this Friday and I am going to treat myself to a glass of wine at the football and next week perhaps I will try and SS for a few days. I think I can so it, well I know I can it's just that I find 810 easier to fit into my life and dont want hubby to feel I am always on a diet and letting that hold us back from being social.

I looooooove IKEA! And yes it is always a mad place xx

Bren
x

in the 12's (unoffically)

Well on my morning wi (usually 8lb lighter than cdc wi) I was in the 12's (barely but the scales were 12.13):woohoo:

Got most of my stuff ready to pack, just need to get food from my dealer! hehe I will be ssing 100% while away. I am staying in an apartment so should be easy enough - I did it last time round. The plan is to get up early do a walk along the beach - used to do 1hr minimum. Then have first shake and then see what happens. I quite like the gym and then there's always the pool!

I am so excited about the weight coming down and am well and truely in the zone so it will happen. I had one of those mornings where I tried on my old holiday clothes and nothing fits, instead of this depressing me it actually gave me a lift - bizarre but instead of being downhearted - my usual response when my clothes don't fit - I thought it won't be long now! lol. Definitely on the way back to being me!

BREN happy birthday for Friday :birthday: enjoy your wine - just make sure you eat something substantial! I understand what you mean by having to eat - its so important inmost of our social lives and a low carb/calorie diet can be sustained while out and about!

Might not be back on before I shoot off to the sun - good luck on your journey and I can't wait to hear how well you will have done while I am away!

Anne-Marie xx

Just checked an online bmi calculator and I have now sneaked into the overweight category instead of OBESE yeah!

OH honey, thanks for the wishes! xxx Hubby is planning to take me out for a dinner on Sat night too. will just have 2 CD packs during the day and bullion drink and water to compensate and will enjoy both nights. Wont be going wild at the football hopefully, just on Sat night. I will eat the fish option.

Babe totally enjoy your holiday too. I know what you mean about the clothes and getting you down. I this morning felt thin in the tummy and thought yep those old clothes will fit again soon and roll on WI.

You dealer!!!! LOL love that, might have to steal it.

And finally congrats on the fabulous unofficial loss!!!! You need a ticker soon. Enjoy the holiday and remember to drink lots of water and if the need or occasion arises have an 810 meal.

We are getting there babe's! Wooooo hoo

xx

Well its day 5 of the holiday. Still ssing and finding it easier than I expected. For the past four days I have been with nieces and nephews and food! As I live alone this is not normally a challenge, the chocolate, crisps, wine or icecream did not call to me at all - I am so pleased with myself. I now have 2.5 days left all on my lonesome and although so far the exercise has been an issue I have already walked up to the cafe - 15mins to get on minis and 15 mins back voila - target hit today - 2 days out of five ain't bad! Its just so hot and the first day I walked for 40 minutes and thought I was going to pass out! oops.

I had my wi the night before I came and have lost just ounces off 15lb in 12 days Whoo hoo! I am not counting partial pounds just good old fashioned round up or down!

At this rate I will hit target dead on time whoo hoo! Although I have been considering moving up the plans mid September so that when I see the consultant I will have stabilised a bit!

Well done AM on a great loss so far!! Also resisting the food!!

As for the exercise just aim for 30 mins a day. And you are on holiday darl so enjoy it!

I am very certain you can reach target. We both need to just take each day as it comes, stick with it and have faith in ourselves to succeed. To much pressure and i think it has a negative effect on the body loosing.

Point being things are moving in the right direction and lets keep it that way.

I'm very jealous of the hot weather.
XX

Bren, it's almost too hot, I am working on a very nice shade of lobster and I have spent my last day mostly in the shade. Had a wee walk this morning and feeling good having done some exercise.

Feeling great and its obviously working as I have three books this week. It's great as I haven't been able to focus on a book in months.

I read: Jodi Picoult: Handle with Care; Jane Green: Girl Friday; and The Book Thief. I would thoroughly recommend the latter it was amazing.

Packing up this evening and cleaning, getting the apartment ready for the next group arriving!!!

Home tomoro and looking forward to getting to the gym as I would normally go here but no car this trip so no gym!

Bren: I think I sorted of assumed you taught primary, What age group do you teach?

You are so right we are both moving in the right direction and its a great feeling, you are so close to target - keep it up!

AMxx

Thanks AM. You have done really fab whilst on your holiday!

I am sick and tired of my lack of focus and am going to get back into the groove tomorrow. Will even ask CDC if she can check in on me every other day perhaps via email or text? I feel this will help.

Oh and I teach secondary ART/Photography and Graphic Design.

I didn't go to the gym last night and I cannot be bothered with tonight either. I will try and do something tomorrow perhaps. Lost my mojo....

Bren
X

Well that certainly explains all the excursions!!!

Bren you know how challenging this diet is and you have been doing so well even though you nibble off plan! If it helps perhaps I can PM you every other day for that boot up the bum!

Today has been the hardest day yet, its only half five and I have 4.5 litres drank and 2 meals thankfully the second one really took the edge off. I was surrounded by people eating bacon baguettes on the plane and for the first time this round I almost caved, then promised myself if I didn't feel better I was going to eat from the ss+ plan! Feeling so much better so won't be eating real food tonight. Just trying to warm up and get an early night.

Good luck for tomorrow Bren,

AMxx

Well it day 21 on the cd diet..... food is surrounding me and its taking all my will power not to go near it!

Any way a minor miracle the scales moved this morning -2lb whoo hoo.

Not been so good at avoiding the water flavouring, its been necessary. I have a 30th party this weekend and a 60th next weekend so its going to be busy and lots of driving for me! But I am imagining feeling much more svelt, especially as I am not so bloated.

I have to keep posting so I see my ticker and remind myself that I am a third of the way there! Going to keep trying on clothes to keep myself motivated! I need a job to get myself busy so I can stop thinking and dreaming about food!

you're doing really well hun.
keep that motivation going!
x

Well today has been a toughie as I am sooooo cold!

I am about to have my second shake, got a big birthday party this evening so planning on taking a bar to get me through.

I just need to find somehting in the wardrobe that fits! Lets hope I do!

Made it to the gym this morning and did my thirty minutes, that felt good.

I had a coffee this morning with a cousin and it helped to keep me focussed by talking about why I am doing this! So bring on the next two months!

Well done AM! Your doing super great and just think in 2 months you will be much much slimmer and have a new confidence about yourself.

Bren
X

Thanks Bren,

Feeling oh so virtuous today for avoiding all the yummy food last night and happy to report another 1lb loss this morning so its all going in the right direction. Another st and I will be very very happy.

Back