2.5stone gone and this time its for good

Almost 100% so far today.... just doing some extra protein!

Way to go you! I'm doing good. Gym everyday and 1250 cals each day. When is your op?

yeah haven't been 100% in a week... rejoinned slimming world last night so no more CD for me.... I'm fine without food, just not so good once I start to add it in!

Find out more info from the consultant on the 5th Oct hope you are having fun!

Just been catching up with people so far. A big move not going up the cd plans hun, but I suppose you need a change to stay focused. Ccing is still working for me, been great with the gym too .!

Way to go Bren... yeah I was trying to work up the plans but not so good when I had 5 days straight of going up on the scales instead of down lol.... at least I am doing something productive having a life and am never hungry!

Enjoy your break and catching up.... you deserve it x

Well I am having a day off from the gym today I have to go start work early. Might go this afternoon ?

So what have you been eating then?
Bren x

Sounds like a good plan Bren.

Slimming world is about food combining.

So essentially I am sticking to the original plan.... lots of protein. I measure milk and weigh cheese. Can eat as many muller light yogurts and lotsof fruit and veg. Loving the fact that I can eat without feeling guilty! Will let you know how its going.... wi is now a monday night!

Back