2.5stone gone and this time its for good

Bren, Just a proper thank you for all the support... you always say exactly what I need to hear!

Your welcome xx.

Wow 20 lbs hun, fantastic. I was just looking at your ticker. You are nearly half way!
XX

Firstly, Thank you to however repped me on this thread. Bren, thanks. yeah it feels good to almost be half way there - lets hope I'll be there on my next wi 19th August!

Day 31 almost over. It started rough with a lot of pain and feeling like I had the monster of all hangovers! I wanted a proper Ulster fry, but soon got over that with the Sunday papers and my first shake of the day.

It was my brother's birthday so there was a family sunday dinner, roast beef, chicken and gammon, ooooh I so wanted to munch but fed my godson and stayed out of the way and avoided all food. I got my first official hot flush do I guess my hormones are all over the place and hence I wasn't feeling great. I didn't think I was fit for anything this afternoon, but came home had shake number 2 and headed off to the gym. Although I did my 30 mins CV I did some core work and a few bits of weights but took it easy. I came home did 10 mins yoga on the wii fit and alledgely have lost 2lbs according to that - not that I believe it! I then did 10 mins solution yoga dvd. Feeling fab. Just finished my 3rd shake, about to drink a cup of green tea have a bath then go to bed, feeling a whole lot better than I did this morning Thank God!

Here's to another 100% day again tomoro. I have an appointment with my personal trainer tomoro, to do a weights programme to try and raise my metabolic rate - looking forward to it..... lets hope I am fit enough!

Half way you will be for sure and some girly, by that next WI! I'm predicting a big 7lbs at least for you!

AM how tall are you??

Oh I loooove weights. Bit bummed I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday as I got stuck marking school work. I'm and art teacher.

Well off to work I go. Sleep tight and chat again in the morning darl.

Bren
X

Hi Bren,

Not sure why my height isn't showing... I'm 5ft 5.5".

Marking, now there's something I don't miss lol. Art teacher's shouldn't have to mark! However I do remember having to do developmental reports on kid's drawings...all very exciting no-one could ever figure out my codes on the bottom of pictures lol

Have a great day at work, Monday's always a good day!

AMxx

Yeah that's odd that it's not coming up you may have to check the line in your edit details part?

What do you have planned for the day?

Bren
X

going to do some yoga this morning, then shower, shake, coffee. Off to see my mum.... no real plans until my work out with my pt this evening. I so need a job!!! I'll have a look at my details and see what the craic is. enjoy your gym session

So today was a good day, yoga done 15 mins on the wii done and a good hour and a bit gym session with pt done. Feeling good and getting ready for another 100% day tomoro. Roll on the next wi!

OMG I can hardly walk today lol. Anyway I did my wii fit and yoga this morning as best I could as I was sooooo stiff. Went to the gym but only lasted 20 mins as my ipod stopped working 5 mins in and I just couldn't motivate myself to do more without music as I was knackered and stiff! A rest day won't be too bad so I am not worrying. Still managed my 30 min target so not too shabby.

Got very lightheaded today, probably cos I was a bit slack on the old water intake this morning. But got back into the groove and have at least 4l down me.

Well done on the 30 mins. I have 2 or 3 rest days a week. Got a cycle; 3days on 1 day off, 1day on 1 day off, 2 days on and repeat it.

A day off is so useful for your body to repair.

I have drunk 2ltrs of water and am aiming for another 1.25ltrs. We shall see. Tummy is making lots of noises and I just need to get through today successfully. Really want to see a good result, fluid free remember on Friday!

Very envious of your 20lb loss AM! That's all I need to loose.

Are you off to the gym today and if so what will you be doing??

Bren
X

Bren, don't be jealous I have lots more to loose than you - my total loss won't even bring me to a 'normal' BMI!

Gym, was plannning to but have woken up this morning even more stiff than yesterday. I know a rest day is good, but I'm an all or nothing girl, I'm afraid a day off will mean a week off as it so often has in the past! I am thinking though that a swim could be good! Not sure, going to clean my house from top to bottom today and see how I feel after.

GOOD idea. Swimming will be a nice relax after house work.

I couldn't be bothered tonight going to the gym I have a job application to write. So I have just done 20 mins of skipping and some sit ups. Will do more sit ups before bed.

I have drunk 3.75ltrs of water today!

XX

ONG you are so disciplined, I am so crap at trying to do cardio anywhere but in the public eye of the gym! Good luck for the job application - I know you write a blinder!

LMAO!!!!!!!!

me???...............

Well its the end of the day, 2 shakes, 4l down. Gym session done, swim done. No yoga today but feeling good so tomoro morning definitely. The house is cleaned to within a inch of its life. So its been a busy but productive day thank god.

And you still a shake to go!

I'm exhausted just reading that!

Bren
X

lol, I used to do so much more, this is me taking it easy!!!!

Yeah I do my shakes between 11-1pm, 5-6pm, and 9-11pm. It just works out better for me! Hope you are having a good day mrs.

Hun my day is just about over. Those are really tough times you have. The last 2 would kill me being so late and such a large gap between breakfast and lunch!

You are definitely on track AM.

Bren
XX

Bren, its the only way I can do this, I am not a breakfast person anyway, always had that about 11!

One more shake then I have five weeks in the bag. Really starting to see a change in my body although my stomach is still quite bloated. I tried on clothes the other night and one of my suits fits me again whoo hoo. So that is spurring me on for the other suit.

Next wi is in 6 days, and I can hardly wait to see how much I have lost.

Bring it on.... think I'm going to manage this!

AMxx

OK so the eventful weekend is almost over thank god, still on the daily gym track whoo hoo.

This weekend has been filled with alcohol and food related events, I am still SSing, feeling quite vituous but a little apprehensive for my wi on Wed as I have no idea what I will have lost!

Back