2 and half weeks how likely??

beccaferg

I have a dress I need to fit in in 2and half weeks. It fits but is very slightly tight across the bum and top of thighs. I can get away with it but I'm hoping to shift a little in time to be a bit more comfortable. Do you think it's do-able??

Yes if ur strict with yourself and stay on track :), I've dropped a dress size in 2 weeks ! I had a pair if jeans and top that I couldn't pull over my thunder thighs now they are loose !!!

It should be no bother to you Becca if it fits already. Lets hope the weight falls off in the right places :)

You may even need the size below :)

I have a dress I need to fit in in 2and half weeks. It fits but is very slightly tight across the bum and top of thighs. I can get away with it but I'm hoping to shift a little in time to be a bit more comfortable. Do you think it's do-able??

How's it going Beccaferg have you tried your dress on recently? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, although I am pretty sure it'll fit comfortably. Good luck x

Let us know how you get on! I have got a series of goal dresses too, I keep my ultimate goal dress hanging on the outside of my wardrobe.

Back