2 April 2010 - weigh in plus extra

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 2 April 2010 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    Weigh in today 2 April 2010 - GAIN OF 3LB - was expecting it so am not upset. So am now treading the path of rightousness - in other words I have got to START STICKING TO THE PLAN - I am the same weight today as I was last October, I have been losing and gaining the same 5 or 6lbs for over 6 months and its not good eno...ugh.

I don't need a kick up the bum as I managed to bruise that myself when getting Ben and his buggy upstairs at the group I landed on my bum, much to his amusement. lol.

Am supposed to be having afternoon tea with the Easter Bunny, so I may just opt for black coffee and no cakes!!!.

Michelle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I know exactly how you feel. The past year has been like this for me and some weeks I put on huge amunts and so I have been yoyoing for so long. But I am now only 1/2 pound more than I was last July so feel much better with myself.

We can so do this

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.