2 bars a day?

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hi all

Just restarted cd ss yesterday, for the last time, have failed too many times before, so as it says in the title can I have two bars and a shake some days? Or everyday? Really not liking the shakes, soups or porridge!

Thanks

The bars are slightly higher in carbs and for those who are carb sensitive they might bring them out of ketosis.

Also in some members more than one can make them very windy:eek:

We have had a few members who have had two bars and a shake a day no problem.

Thank you Mini, I'm always windy on cd lmao :-O
Il keep that option when it's a question of a bar or a full blown binge!

Better to have an extra bar if it keeps you on the straight and narrow.

I've done 2 bars, on occasion, a day! It was windy to gale force but not uncomfortable. These were days I went to the gym and extra carbs were not an issue but a necessity.

That's exactly what I was thinking Mini, I'd rather have a bar to avert a binge on bread or chocolate!
Great things, good to know someone has done it with success. Just wondering about the amount of carbs, aren't they the same in shakes and bars? I have the peanut ones and they have the same I think!

I think the crunchy bars are ok as they have the same carbs as the shakes, its the chewy ones which have more. Just have extra water with the bars xx

hi there - the Cambridge Weight Plan allows for ONE bar per day plus 2 packs (shakes or soups)....2 bars is not recommended
Debz

Last edited:
Back