Step 1 Sole Source 2 bars?? Is it really a no no?

crnorth

Hi Everyone

I am going to have my last product of the day and I really would like a bar instead of a shake, trouble is I already had 1 for breakfast!

I've looked in the Cambridge website and it's says you shouldn't have 3 but nothing about 2, does anyone know???

I have done that a few times with no problem except for excess wind!! Tmi lol its still under 50g of carbs plus its that or something worse but i know the cdcs dont allow it x

I have done it, it doesn't effect losses, but it can loosen the bowels (sometimes a good thing on Cambridge).

I've done it but I'm sure I read you should only have one - I'm slowing down buying the lemon bars for fear I will eat the whole 7 in 1 day!!

Ahhh thanks everyone it's good to know! I did my exercise DVD yesterday and just needed something a bit more substantial than a shake!!

I've not tried the lemon bar yet, what's it like???

Ahhh thanks everyone it's good to know! I did my exercise DVD yesterday and just needed something a bit more substantial than a shake!!

I've not tried the lemon bar yet, what's it like???

It's like heaven in a bar! Lol. I've had 2 today. I usually have about one day per week where I'll have 2 bars. X

Back