2 bricks plus a packet a day...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by louisa26, 28 December 2007 Social URL.

1. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

is this possible?

i am not keen on the packets so was wanting to have 2 bricks and a bowl of jelly or soup for tea

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I'm sure a CDC will be able to advise you in a mo Louisa but from what I remember, you can have ALL bricks if you want (although I think you have to have extra water as they are more concentrated).

Also, if you're having 2 bricks then the third meal MUST be a pack and not a jelly (although you could have that after a soup maybe?) as jelly isn't a meal.

Good luck - I'll be joining you as a returner on Jan 5th :)

PS
    I posted on my thread that I've started reading your blog - good stuff!

4. TIGGER41

TIGGER41 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Hi louisa,

I started the CD this morning and I am having just tetra bricks and soup. My CDC has just advised me to drink more water. Im not really keen on the packets but I dont mind the soups and much prefer the convinience of having them ready made. As there are only 2 flavours im having 1 choc and 1 banana each day plus a soup in the evenings.

Good luck xx

5. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

excellent thanks guys!

last time i lived off the soups as i really disliked the packets! the banana briks are lovely mmmm!

6. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hiya Louisa

You can have all your packs as briks if you want - Russiandoll is absolutely right about Jelly not being a meal as it is only water flavouring and water with a bit of food colouring thrown in!

Remember a VLCD can be the easiest diet in the world...take your packs, drink your water and watch the weight fall off! Enjoy...:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.