2 bricks plus a packet a day...

I'm sure a CDC will be able to advise you in a mo Louisa but from what I remember, you can have ALL bricks if you want (although I think you have to have extra water as they are more concentrated).

Also, if you're having 2 bricks then the third meal MUST be a pack and not a jelly (although you could have that after a soup maybe?) as jelly isn't a meal.

Good luck - I'll be joining you as a returner on Jan 5th :)

PS
I posted on my thread that I've started reading your blog - good stuff!

Hi louisa,

I started the CD this morning and I am having just tetra bricks and soup. My CDC has just advised me to drink more water. Im not really keen on the packets but I dont mind the soups and much prefer the convinience of having them ready made. As there are only 2 flavours im having 1 choc and 1 banana each day plus a soup in the evenings.

Good luck xx

excellent thanks guys!

last time i lived off the soups as i really disliked the packets! the banana briks are lovely mmmm!

Hiya Louisa

You can have all your packs as briks if you want - Russiandoll is absolutely right about Jelly not being a meal as it is only water flavouring and water with a bit of food colouring thrown in!

Remember a VLCD can be the easiest diet in the world...take your packs, drink your water and watch the weight fall off! Enjoy...:D

Back