2 Cookies for dinner.....

radical1

So I called Lipotrim direct to clear up the confusion about the cookies and the facts are... (sorry I only know male)

You can replace one of the shakes with 2 cookies instead.
To clarify, they are also known as flapjacks, they used to be square like a flapjack but have now been made round like a cookie but are the same product. You get them in Peanut or Coconut.

There are about 100 more calories but less carbs.

They said the extra calories makes negligible difference, like 1LB over 7weeks, the less carbs helps with the Ketosis though and balances it out.
The 2 cookies are instead of one shake or soup and to be used on TFR...

So during tonights Big Brother marathon I will be enjoying having a nibble on something solid! (i use the word enjoy very loosely cuz they are yuk!)

Just be nice chewing for a change LOL

Last edited:
Cookies...Flapjacks, either way, I will NEVER chow down on one of them ever again lol!

xx

they are pretty awful but its nice to have a change! lol

please note that its only one flapjack to replace one shake for women, and 2 for men, as mens meals are bigger.

I used to manage them the first time round, but this time? eeeeuuuwwww blaaaaaluuuup! no thanks.

although I did hear of an idea (easier for men than women) take a flapjack, break it up, make a vanilla shake in hot water, pour it over flappy - whalah - cereal!

(que M&S advert voice)
not just any cereal, probably the most disgusting cereal ever tasted! :D

So I called Lipotrim direct to clear up the confusion about the cookies and the facts are... (sorry I only know male)

You can replace one of the shakes with 2 cookies instead.
To clarify, they are also known as flapjacks, they used to be square like a flapjack but have now been made round like a cookie but are the same product. You get them in Peanut or Coconut.

There are about 100 more calories but less carbs.

They said the extra calories makes negligible difference, like 1LB over 7weeks, the less carbs helps with the Ketosis though and balances it out.
The 2 cookies are instead of one shake or soup and to be used on TFR...

So during tonights Big Brother marathon I will be enjoying having a nibble on something solid! (i use the word enjoy very loosely cuz they are yuk!)

Just be nice chewing for a change LOL

I got well excited with your last couple of sentences there until I remembered it was you Rad !!

Oh my GOSH I just had a flapjack, Although I am meant to eat the two I physically could not!! are the coconut ones any better any one?

in a word. NOPE! lol they come in handy sometimes though when you really are so fed up of the shakes...

Back