2 inches shorter than I thought.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bevy, 29 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bevy

bevy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know this sounds stupid but I always thought I was 5ft 7 as I had been told that by a nurse at the hospital a few years ago and always assumed she was right, well my friend who is 2 inches taller than me said that she was 5ft 7 on the weekend so it made me wonder if I was wrong or was she wrong.... anyway I came into work yesterday and got one of the guys to measure me and it turns out that I am only 5ft 5..... I am gutted now as that means my bmi has gone up and my goal weight is less than I thought and also means I have further to go until I can go back to the hospital to hopefully be put on the IVF list :( just felt I had to share this sorry......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. (Land of) Maz

(Land of) Maz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Shake That Weight
    awww babes, that is a bit pants... the numbers changing must be kinda disconcerting...

4. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Just because a number (BMI) has changed, hasn't changed what you had set as your goal. Don't be governed by meaningless stats, go by how you look and feel.

Good luck x

5. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Oh sorry to hear you are so down about that. It doesn't change the fact that you have lost 46lbs though.

Well done

6. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my cdc told me I was 5ft 4!! I have always been measured at 5ft 3 even in the doctors in Aug lol!! So I am sticking to it

Sorry to here your feeling down about it xx

7. bevy

bevy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for all the support, I know I just have to get on with it and that I have still lost a lot of weight no matter what my height is, I think the reason I am disappointed is that it seems I will have to wait a bit longer to get on the IVF register but hey at least I am on my way to getting there, thanks again all xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.