• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 meals out this week.

I'm going to the Harvester Thursday night for my daughters birthday so I'm having a chicken breast and salad. But I'm going to a Chinese Friday night for my father in laws birthday so I don't know what to have!!! Roll on Saturday when I can get back to doing 100% TS. I will have 8 weeks to lose as much weight as possible then ready for Zante in August.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Chinese food tends to be laced with salt anyway so you're bound to retain some water weight. Just have a smaller portion, less rice and get straight back on it the day after :) x We do have to live sometimes.

Mongolian lamb, wrapped in lettuce leaves is perfect. You could also have the duck pancakes, and veg, (without the pancake) and still stay in ketosis.

Good luck, and enjoy :)
That is my absolute fav when i eat out at the chinese restaurant where i live ..really yummy xxx

I had one a few weeks ago, i had the chilli and salt ribs, and beansprouts, was lovely and didnt take me out of ketosis x