2 months post McDonalds

mmmmm i LOVE mcdonalds and may have just drooled a bit reading this lol! I could eat so much in one sitting! Really not good - but I've contemplated flexisynning one weekend and going to order a big pile of Macdonalds! :8855: I do worry about myself sometimes! In the other hand, a very very well done that's such a brilliant effort to break such a long habit! xxx

If you saved your syns and 'went for it' I bet you really wouldn't enjoy it and you could think of a dozen things you'd rather eat from plan. I ate a packet of brand crisps last night and - from a crispaholic - they were not good. I've still a way to go but slimming world rocks x x

If you saved your syns and 'went for it' I bet you really wouldn't enjoy it and you could think of a dozen things you'd rather eat from plan. I ate a packet of brand crisps last night and - from a crispaholic - they were not good. I've still a way to go but slimming world rocks x x

There's only one way to find out ;) lol. Just...I wouldn't want to undo all my hard work!

Mac ds repulses me i used to eat it yrs ago but the smell knocks me sick bleugh and its not filling either

Never really been a fan of McDonald's what i had to give up was burger king..... oh a whopper burger large fries and a drink and normally the chili cheese bites too....*Gets a glazed look in eyes and starts to drool...* ;) but what i do now is i save up some syns when the urges get to bad and make homemade burgers mc-cain 3% oven chips and it gets the job done for half the syns hehe. But well done all of us that has managed to kick that fast food habit :D \o/

Back