2 months to goal, help please

Hi guys, after a weeks break to try to break this plateau i'm ready to continue, I have 2 months to reach my goal before I go on holiday, my goals 112 pounds which would put my bmi around 20 as i'm pretty short :p as long as i'm 100% all the way do you think it's possible? Are there any tips to help anyone can think of? This means so much, there's no other diet that has worked for me as well before.

Also, despite never having to loose a huge amount of weight I seem to be quite flabby which is discouraging, though tbh I can pinch loads does this mean this is fat? And it will come off if I keep going?

You want to weigh 112lbs or lose that much?

Can't say if its possible without knowing how much you have to lose to get to 112lbs! :)

I'm sure if you stick to it 100% and drink plenty of water you can do it :)

I always thought that the lower the weight gets, the harder it is to come off but I think with a VLCD its still very possible.

For toning I recommend pilates! I've being going since Jan and my stomach is looking toned! even with plenty of fat still sitting on top!
I stand taller and appear slimmer than I am!
It targets all the muscles that get neglected too like triceps (well mine are weak as, and currently aching from doing the front plank!) and its suitable to do alongside a VLCD

Back