2 Pieces of Fruit???

Naturally_Stush

Sorry but what is meant by a piece of fruit? and is this anyy food? Can I have dreied fruit?

It's 3 portions of fruit actually :)

I would say 1 small apple is 1 portion, a handful of grapes is a portion, 1 plum etc. I think we are allowed dried fruit but proper fruit is much better, less calorific. Dried fruit is addictive and you can easily get carried away. But I'm not totally sure if it is allowed. Ring up or email the LT peeps. Or someone with more experience may be able to help :)

Yeah - a portion would be a medium apple or pear, peach or nectarine etc., 2 plums, 2 small satsumas etc., about 4ozs of berries. I try to stay clear of grapes personally because they're so high in sugar but you can have them I'm sure.
I'm not sure about the dried fruit so I'd leave it till after week one but it's up to you. If you really want to have it do as Yas says & call LT xx

Thanks Ladies, what about mango?
Ooooo I loves me a gooooood mango!!!

Well It depends on the size. I think the pakistani mangos are best to have since they are smaller than other varieties. But I think half of it is one portion. You should have half of it at one time, then the other half at another.

They're yellow, and you can get them from supermarkets. Try supermarkets where they sell imported goods from india and other asian countries, they usually sell them in cases. Try an oriental supermarket too like oriental city.

Ooo you had your tuna then! lush isn't it? you should try proper real tuna, not from the can. Totally different taste, almost like chicken!

I can't wait to eat tomorrow!

Pakistani Mangos are the BEST. There are loads of Indian shops and stalls in Ilford, very near where I live. They are ALWAYS so sweet and juicy, never hard or unripe like the reddy-green ones in the supermarkets. I buy boxes of them, peel and freeze them in portions for my OH's smoothies. I avoid them as I feel they are TOO full of sugar and my tastes have changed dramatically since doing LT.

Back