2 shakes and one meal??

v12345

Silver Member
I am struggling so much lately due to ill health in family! My mind and my heart is not on 100% lipotrim at all at the minute!
I was wondering if I Did 2 shakes and a meal instead of 3 shakes, how would it affect my weight losses? As I no sooner or later am gonna crack up n will ruin everything!
My head is such a mess at the minute!
Anyone got any ideas?
:':)'(

If you keep the meal low cal and low carb you will stay on ketosis and should still get a decent loss.
Better to have a plan and slow down a bit than cave
And dont beat yourself up, this diet is hard enough with nothing else to worry about
Hope everything gets better soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wonder if you should do the Maintenance Programme instead, where you have two Maintenance Formula's and one low fat meal a day, Lipotrim web site has details and the pharmacy will also know about this programme.

well after all that, i had some food and had a good talk to myself in presence of my ever so wonderful and supportive hubby and asked myself what i wanted to do and how much do i want this quick weight loss as compared to 1-1.5 lbs a week loss!!!!
then something clicked in my head, that i want to lose weight quick as i have set myself a goal and promised myself that i am doing this to feel better in myself, more confident and enjoy a more healthy summer instead of hiding behind big black trousers and massive tops....I WANT TO LOSE THE WEIGHT FOR MYSELF!!!
and everything kinda fell into place and i felt this huge sign of relief when i realised that i can definitely do this, i always say that i will be slim by summer and in 7 yrs, its never happened. but its all about to change, i am gonna do and prove myself that i am worth it and its all down to 2 things, which are determination and motivation and i have found them both tonight. am back on TFR from tomorrow and will reach my goal by 17th of March. thats 9 weeks to lose 2.5 stones and very do-able.
thanks susie and elaine-melanie for your replies.
(ps, you cant get rid of me that easily, he he he)
xx

Last edited:
You go girl! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the spirit!There's no better motivation than doing something for yourself and as said before,this diet is really hard and we're all entitled to some negative thoughts and feelings but they do fade away,especially when we get our weigh ins and see the difference in our bodies x

Back