2 stone and a bit to go...

Magic stars and toast?! Omg my fav!!! Lol! Your doing so well, I've been keeping up to date on your diary, really motivating me too see how great you now feel, knowing that will come for me :) it's day one and I hate to admit it but I'm a scales hopper and I can't wait too see if they have moved slightly tomorrow ? xxx

i know!!! i love toast lol!!! i even made the toast for him thats how strong im feeling!!!! aw thank you!! i think because i have never been this big i am so determined to get rid of it all now!! otherwise i can just see in a year or two's time i would have gained another 3stone!!! and i cant do that to myself!!

i am too but since we moved out i havent bought any scales.....so i ordered some from next but they dont get delivered until Tuesday!! which is my weigh day!!! grr so i will have to go a week without weighing lol!!! think i'll be scared to weigh though.....think im still in the mind set of like SW or WW where you lose 1/2lb a week!! lol!!

get through these first few days and your be fine!! im only on day 3! Tea is the secret.....and my Cath Kidston mug haha !! xxx

You have so much willpower em. There's currently chocolate everywhere in my house as well as lots of cakes and crips but I'm not a sweet person so they are ok for now, thank god!!

That's exactly how I feel... If I've put this much on up until now, a year down the line I would of put another 2 stone up.. And keep going up and up! At least we've made the move to nip it in the bud now ?

You'll have a lovely shock come weigh in then, im excited for you!!!! I'm gonna weigh tomorrow morning, I won't be able to resist... But then try and leave if for a few days to see, that will keep me going if I keep an eye on the scales dropping. And that is why I HATED ww and SW, would loose hardly anything no matter how good I was... This will be very exciting for us seeing such a good number on the scales first time ..wooo can't wait!!!!

Xxx

You have so much willpower em. There's currently chocolate everywhere in my house as well as lots of cakes and crips but I'm not a sweet person so they are ok for now, thank god!!

That's exactly how I feel... If I've put this much on up until now, a year down the line I would of put another 2 stone up.. And keep going up and up! At least we've made the move to nip it in the bud now ?

You'll have a lovely shock come weigh in then, im excited for you!!!! I'm gonna weigh tomorrow morning, I won't be able to resist... But then try and leave if for a few days to see, that will keep me going if I keep an eye on the scales dropping. And that is why I HATED ww and SW, would loose hardly anything no matter how good I was... This will be very exciting for us seeing such a good number on the scales first time ..wooo can't wait!!!!

Xxx

yes same!!! in our apartment we simply cannot be out of chocolate my OH loves chocolate and crisps.............but he can eat them all and not gain an ounce!!!! grrr!! lol but im just not interested BUT yesterday when i made his toast the bread is in the "crisp cupboard" so i had to move the crisps out the way to get the bread and i actually on purpose didnt look at the crisps haha what a loser!!!

yer we defo have!!! just think our weight can only go down or at worst STS!!! WW and SW is rubbish isnt it in a year you like lose and gain the same stone all the time!! i know it works for some people but not me at all!!!! dw if i had scales i'd be on them EVERY morning lol!!!! its brill boost though so i dont think theres anything wrong with it!!! whereas on SW i'd have a "heavy" dinner then weigh see that ive gained 1/2lb and give up!!! whereas with this we cant gain!!! :)

so excited!!!! xxx

Ohhhhh my gosh I'm starving!!!!!!! Have 2 packs left, waiting until 7 for my first, spicy spaghetti.... MUST FIND DISTRACTIONS!!!!!!

Day one almost done, family had Chinese which was a killer, made myself go upstairs with a bottle of water.... BUT I didn't even get tempted to pick when I came back downstairs , very proud of myself ?

Spicy spaghetti was lovely, just can't believe how little if was, I guess if shows just how much I overdo portions!! One cookies and cream shake left which I'm going to have warm and I'm done!! Feeling great!!! Roll on tomorrow ?

Xxx

yay well done!!!! looks like we both had good evenings of resisting!!! bet you felt blooming proud not giving in?!

the portions of spaghetti etc are small thats why with mine i have two big flat mushrooms - either baked in the oven or cut up and dry fried in a pan with some asparagus.........the mushrooms help because they dont just go to mush so add a bit of "meatyness" to the meals!!! i have it ALWAYS with my dinner :) then feels more like a dinner :) xx

yay well done!!!! looks like we both had good evenings of resisting!!! bet you felt blooming proud not giving in?!

the portions of spaghetti etc are small thats why with mine i have two big flat mushrooms - either baked in the oven or cut up and dry fried in a pan with some asparagus.........the mushrooms help because they dont just go to mush so add a bit of "meatyness" to the meals!!! i have it ALWAYS with my dinner :) then feels more like a dinner :) xx

I was so proud of myself em, something we both should be proud of! waking up this morning knowing that I didn't give in is the feeling I can't wait for every morning :)

Hmmm I think I'm gonna have to give that a go, bulk up the meals a little!! Do you think frozen mushrooms would be ok? I have tons of them in the freezer!

Just had my first pack of the day... Sweet porridge... And it was DISGUSTING!!! Gagged all the way through that one uchhh!!!

Xxx

I was so proud of myself em, something we both should be proud of! waking up this morning knowing that I didn't give in is the feeling I can't wait for every morning :)

Hmmm I think I'm gonna have to give that a go, bulk up the meals a little!! Do you think frozen mushrooms would be ok? I have tons of them in the freezer!

Just had my first pack of the day... Sweet porridge... And it was DISGUSTING!!! Gagged all the way through that one uchhh!!!

Xxx

I hate the porridge! Its like lumpy chicken soup.
Some people love it, god knows why.

Youe doing fab.

Thankyou Sarah, and yess all lumpy. That's going straight off my reorder list!!!

Thankyou Sarah, and yess all lumpy. That's going straight off my reorder list!!!

It was the only item that i hated and your a braver woman that me because i couldnt even stomach it!

Hope today is another great day for you xx

It was the only item that i hated and your a braver woman that me because i couldnt even stomach it!

Hope today is another great day for you xx

Haha it was either that or starve until 4pm, so I shovelled it down!!

Thanks Hun, just subscribed to your diary, shall be following you also :)

Xxx

Haha it was either that or starve until 4pm, so I shovelled it down!!

Thanks Hun, just subscribed to your diary, shall be following you also :)

Xxx

Just a heads up not sure of you have tried it or not but the oatmeal is worse. So if you havent tried it avoid it! Lol

Oh you poor thing, knowing how bad it tastes id of rather starved! Hehe

Just a heads up not sure of you have tried it or not but the oatmeal is worse. So if you havent tried it avoid it! Lol

Oh you poor thing, knowing how bad it tastes id of rather starved! Hehe

Ohh thanks very much for the heads up, I didn't get any in my sample pack but was going to order a few in my next order to give it a try... Definitely wont be now! Xx

Ohh thanks very much for the heads up, I didn't get any in my sample pack but was going to order a few in my next order to give it a try... Definitely wont be now! Xx

Your welcome. It still has that weird chickeny soup taste. Yuk!

Xxx

yes it defo is!!! i honestly since i started this diet have woken up feeling great..........imagine waking up feeling great and being skinny!!! i would have a smile on my face constantly lol!!! i feel like im sounding vein but atm i just feel great and thats the best thing about this diet! it makes you feel amazing and then you start looking amazing too!! like im 100% less bloated.........in fact not bloated at all!!! im more looking 3 months pregnant not 6 months now lol!!!

yes im sure frozen mushrooms are fine! afterall they are just mushrooms, if you dry fry them they are great :) yummm

ergh i hate the porridge!!!! bleurgh!!!! thats why i have omlette for brekkie! couldnt find anything i could stomach for brekkie lol!! xxxx

yes it defo is!!! i honestly since i started this diet have woken up feeling great..........imagine waking up feeling great and being skinny!!! i would have a smile on my face constantly lol!!! i feel like im sounding vein but atm i just feel great and thats the best thing about this diet! it makes you feel amazing and then you start looking amazing too!! like im 100% less bloated.........in fact not bloated at all!!! im more looking 3 months pregnant not 6 months now lol!!!

yes im sure frozen mushrooms are fine! afterall they are just mushrooms, if you dry fry them they are great :) yummm

ergh i hate the porridge!!!! bleurgh!!!! thats why i have omlette for brekkie! couldnt find anything i could stomach for brekkie lol!! xxxx

I can not wait to be skinny haha!! I've only told my close family, and they all have their doubts, thinking I won't stick too it! But this is making me more determined to do it than ever!!!! I am definitely a lot less bloated, feels great! I don't seem to be having any headaches or anything like that mind, or will these come on later?

That's fab, I have cottage pie for dinner tonight so ill have some mushrooms with it..
Very excited for that now!!

I'm back in work Monday, so no doubt ill be finding it had to get the shakes down me at 7am, ill just have to see how I get on!

Xxx

I can not wait to be skinny haha!! I've only told my close family, and they all have their doubts, thinking I won't stick too it! But this is making me more determined to do it than ever!!!! I am definitely a lot less bloated, feels great! I don't seem to be having any headaches or anything like that mind, or will these come on later?

That's fab, I have cottage pie for dinner tonight so ill have some mushrooms with it..
Very excited for that now!!

I'm back in work Monday, so no doubt ill be finding it had to get the shakes down me at 7am, ill just have to see how I get on!

Xxx

yes, that defo makes you more determined.....i love proving people wrong haha and i love being right so when someone says this is a silly diet or i wont stick to it i love the point when i turn round and can say o year well i have lost X St in X about of time!!! :D hehe! we have lots to look forward too!!!

oooo i dont like the cottage pie BUT i dont like cottage pie in real life.......well real food!!! lol!! i just bought some more mushrooms and asparagus yummy!!! i think im going to try the other spaghetti tonight - only ever had the spicy one!

what will you do for lunches at work? in the summer i might get some of the stuff to turn shakes into moussses for the mornings or for a "pudding" i reckon strawberry or banana mouse would be nice!!

xxxx

and p.s i havent had one single headache yet!! xx

Back