• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2 stone award

S: 14st6.5lb C: 14st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
good evening every1, well i have lost a pound tonight so i have getting to my 2 stone award, i got to be honest i thought i wud of lost more so wat have i done ah yes i have came home and so far i have had, hi fi bar, fridge raiders, 10 custard creams, some tuna pasta and i think that is it, why oh why have i did this, its like i have gone back to my old habits xxx
or just remembered i have had handful of miky bar buttons too xxxx

:break_diet::booboo::sign0137:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't get yourself down over it, you lost 1lb and got your 2stone award - thats amazing! Think of all the fantastic work and progress you have made - you've lost two stone!!! Just start back on plan in the morning with a clean slate and start working towards your next award :)

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Hey don't worry celebrate your two stone award and back to healthy eating tomorrow. think of your acheivements not your mishaps xx

S: 11st0lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
congrats and as above just draw line tonight and start a fresh tomoro and you are on you way to 2.5 stone award next so think positive and good luck

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Well done to you Corrina, congratulations on getting your 2 stones award.

Copy the 2 sts award from my signature to your's - and show it off with pride.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Well done Corrina on your two stone award!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Well done on getting your award Hun.
Dont worry about the munchies after...I did exactly the same thing on Monday. Lost 3lbs and then had a day or eating really high calorific things...so, just put it behind me, went to gym and will see how I get on on Monday...if I sts, bonus!