2 stone away from goal...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
and have had to stop CD because I'm pregnant!!! :D:D:D

Until I found out I have been out buying clothes for my new figure, looks like i'll have to do some returns!

I'm waiting to hear from the hospital for a 'dating scan' where they will measure the baby to determine it's age and give me a rough due date. I have PCOS and my periods are few and far between, so it's difficult to be accurate with dates myself.

Although, the morning sickness (actually, I prefer to call it 'all day sickness') began last week, so we're predicting I'm around 5-7 weeks.

I just want all those who are trying to concieve to know that loosing weight is the best and most effective way. A year ago I was considering treatment (metaformin and IVF) 8 stone lighter and with no help from the professionals i'm pregnant and me and hubby are over the moon :D:D:D

Good Luck to you all in your weight loss journeys. A huge thanks for all your support to me during my weightloss :)

Hugs x x x

Congratulations!!!!

All the money you will get from the returns will go towards baby clothes!

2 stone to go to goal is no where near a big a journey as what you have lost already. Brilliant! Just no eating for two, no matter how good it looks! I am so pleased for you!

Congratulations! That's wonderful news :D

I don't know about Cambridge when pregnant, but you can do SW when pregnant/nursing with a letter signed from your midwife. I wish I could go back and eat properly during and after pregnancy! (Instead of eating everything in sight and gaining so much)

Congratulations Emma you must be thrilled. Best of wishes to you and your other half on this new chapter in your life.

Sharon xx

Hi Emma, I know how hard you have been trying for a baby so I am delighted for you and hubby. Take care and don't worry about your figure. Enjoy your pregnancy and take care - Miriam x

Well done to you both Emma and especially on the losses. Great news!

What wonderful news!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

~sending lots of sticky glue~

Xxx

Congratulations on your wonderful loss and your pregnancy!!
Enjoy all the lovely healthy food you can eat now x x x

congratulations emma, nice to hear from you on minis. missed your posts! what a acheivement 8 stone off and a baby on the way, enjoy your pregnancy, take care, keep us posted hun xx

Congratulations Emma! Fab news!:clap:

wow
Congratulations !!
Such a nice post and such and amazing 8st loss :)

congratulations emma!! wonderful news and you will have a much healthier pregnancy due to the weight loss! x

congrats!

So nice to hear from you and what fantastic news:) Congratulations on both your loss and your gain;)

Back