2 stone gone - 7 left

Vanda you are doing brilliant !!! doesnt it feel greatttt !!! , keep up the good work and just think how great you are going to look when the summer finaly comes :D

Yes it does feel great, I know I have got a way to go but I never thought I would say this - but I am enjoying the journey :eek:

Well done yourself too, you are doing great.

Well another week gone and a fantastic 3.5lbs off :party0011: I am so chuffed, I know I had stuck to plan and was expecting a 1-1.5 loss so am over the moon at the 3.5.

Thinking of it I needed the extra loss this week cos will prob sts next week. Am off work for 9 days from Friday including my birthday on Sunday so am point saving. Am going to aim to save 4 points a day so I can relax a tad on my birthday.

If I can just get my lazy @rse in gear I may even earn some activity points -now that would be a shock :D

Bloody ace, well done! I cant see the birthday weekend wonderment being an issue, so long as you stay focussed the rest of the time :) x

Great loss real pleased for you :D I expect you'll have another good one next week,I wish I could have a big loss :( ;) xx

Well, my first weigh in without a loss :( although it was sort of expected. I sts this week.

I did save my points as planned last week, and ate them all on my birthday as planned :party0051: and probably a tad more than I should have, but nothing major. Only thing, my birthday was yesterday the day before my weigh in. Not to worry though cos back on track now.

Heres to another good week. I am off work this week and am out and about a bit more than usual so will aim to get some activity points in the bank as well. Onwards to another positive weigh in next week. :D

Weighed in tonight another 2.5lbs off :party0011: feeling nicely pleased with myself.

The week didnt go as planned - they never do, but stuck to my points so a plus onthe food side. Must admit that although I had a week off did less activity than usual :eek: As the weather in sunny Wales wasnt sunny, I used this as a good excuse to lounge about for most of the week, but it was a rest from work so do not feel guilty about it. I dont think I will ever be an energetic person but am back on the wii fit this week, so better than nothing :D

I have now got only 1lb to reach my 2 stone goal which seemed impossible only a few months ago, change of attitude works wonders :) I now have under 100lbs left to lose - always a good thing ;), so lots to be thankful for this week.

On the negative side when I lose the next 0.lbs will have to drop a point :eek: goal for this week to enjoy every last point :D

Well done Vanda, Just been reading your thread and as a new starter I can't wait to be further down the line, just like you. You sound so positive and motivated.

x

very well done Vanda ,:D
your weightlosses are fab every week !!!

Weigh in tonight and another 2.5lbs off :party0011: am feeling mighty pleased with myelf - and - hoorah another shiny silver 7 :D

Have stuck to the plan all week so was expecting a loss but really chuffed with the 2.5lbs. On the down side have had to drop my points by 1 a day but its a small price to pay :D

Had to get rid of some jeans that are now too big for me and have managed to fit into some clothes from the suitcase under the bed where I banish all clothes I do not fit into, so all in all a fab week :bliss:

Must confess to being a tad hit and miss with the exercise me being a lazy bod and all that - will aim to do better this week, maybe plan my exercise like I plan my weekly menus. Will try to do this tomorrow. Looking forward to another positive week.

PS forgot to add - got my 10% too

Last edited:
Just got back from another weigh in and have lost 1lb :D

People are noticing I have lost weight now which is great news I can definately only see one chin when I look in the mirror now :D and my jeans are now baggy. Will give it another few weeks then go shopping for smaller clothes - always something to look forward to.

Still struggling to get any sort of exercise routine going. I have been a tad under the weather this week irritating cough and sore throat, but most of the reason is my lazy nature - I quite enjoy being lazy but do realise I need to change this for a healthy lifestyle. Note to self must move more this week in danger of getting stuck to the sofa.

Well done Vanda.

You're always so cheery and look on the bright side of things - that's a great quality, wish i could do the same :]

x

Hi Jen

Working as usual for me. Did an afternoon yesterday and today but at least I get one day off tomorrow. Still sticking to my points and still being lazy. Hows things with you?

Oh, plodding along!!! hehe. I have a renewed motivation to be good, and reward myself with a healthy weightloss. It's usually the opposite on a saturday, with a mindset of "sod it, life is too short"... but something has clicked!

Hope you really enjoy your day off tomorrow :D Fingers crossed for some sunshine!! x

Back