2 Stone Gone !!

baz147

Just thought I'd update you guys after 3 weeks on Exante I have lost 2 Stone, yep 2 Stone which is way above what I expected, especially because I have had 2 meals in this time also. Anyway I might try to keep this going for more than my original target, roll on the 3rd stone!!

Amazing, I bet you couldn't believe your eyes seeing that on the scales! Well done you :party0011:

Well done:happy096:

Two stone is brilliant in three weeks!!!

wow 2 stone in 3 weeks??? Well done that is fantastic! If I only I could stick to TS, id lose my stone and a half in no time. What has kept you going?

That's amazing dude! I hope I get similiar results! Can you notice the difference on yourself when you look in the mirror?

wow 2 stone in 3 weeks??? Well done that is fantastic! If I only I could stick to TS, id lose my stone and a half in no time. What has kept you going?

I had a week off work the 1st week I was on it so I was not surrounded by food. Then after the first week as everyone tells you ketosis kicks in and I was fine from then on...

That's amazing dude! I hope I get similiar results! Can you notice the difference on yourself when you look in the mirror?

Yeah a massive amount, went to see my mum on the weekend and she was like wow your belly has gone lol.

Have you done any exercise at all?

Wow!! Can't wait to start mine when I read stories like this!!

Good on you.

Now that is an incredible weight loss.... you must be so pleased, well done!

Holy cow that's incredible, well done mate!!!! :D
Well if that doesn't inspire us all then I don't know what will lol

Oh and Jubbly if you don't change your avatar soon I may well try and eat it lol (not that I'm struggling with the hunger or anything :D)

Well done Baz :D

Back